More excited for Minecraft 360 announcement than DLC drops

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

More excited for Minecraft 360 announcement than DLC drops

That's right, Wiggy said it, and quite frankly it shows what state the game is in for Wiggy. Now this by no means demeans the game as a whole, Wiggy certain many still enjoying the frustration, but to be honest, Wiggy's attention will be diverted until November when May gets here.

Is this a sign of things to come? Because Wiggy can't remember a single time that he punched out on a game prior to maxing out his prestige.

Anyone else here or long past?

The DLC in Wiggy's opinion has been lackluster to say the least, played the new maps for about a day and honestly not understanding when people say "The DLC maps are better than the originals" none of them are spectacular overall and do not measure up to any of the previous game title versions.

Guess this is what you get when you bring in an "outside" developer to patchwork this piece together.

Sad...

Discuss!!!

Level 75
28 REPLIES

Re: More excited for Minecraft 360 announcement than DLC drops

in reply to splittinwigs

Here here Wiggy.

If not for the fact that my friends still play the game, I would have shelved it months ago.

I really don't think there is any hope in fixing this game. I'm one of the fools that purchased elite, but could care less about downloading the new maps.

Can't wait for Minecraft 360. Going to be a blast.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to splittinwigs

I was mainly a sports game player so I'm new to COD, only played black ops previously, so I can't compare to previous titles beyond that.

Although from some of the threads I read here, maybe I'm to late, and this game has ran the course of time, although I'd hope not I quite enjoy playing it and don't suffer from any major problems.

Level 7

in reply to Dicemann

I don't think you have to much to worry about, there have always been people on the forums saying that the game has run its course. Usually this is a personal perspective projected onto the entire community.

Level 6

in reply to splittinwigs

I think the new maps are horrible. The manner in which they are released was a test, one that I think backfired. The spawns and lag spikes are frustrating but on a full team the game is playable and enjoyable.  The biggest prob is the complete failure of Elite, what a hype they made of it, and how they refuse to act or event acknowledge it.

Level 34

in reply to splittinwigs

To start off on the positive, Overwatch is my favorite map in the game and I really like the verticality of Piazza.

I have to admit I'm not as excieted about the maps. I think it may be in part because we started getting them so early and partly because when we did get them the playlist populations were so enemic that everyone went back to the regular playlist before a week had passed.

Level 6

in reply to splittinwigs

Wiggy, a Jedi understands. A Jedi has 76 on his friends list, all of whom were avid BLOPS gamers and a Jedi could always find running mates as 20-30 of the friends would be online playing siad game.  Since January only 6 of the said 76 Jedi's friends are playing this thing. A Jedi believes that this game has its problems but the largest problem a Jedi can see with the Content Drops is that Elite Premium members get the content before the masses. A strongarm tactic to make the "got-to-have-it-now-generation" buy the failed Eite Premium service. The result of Elite Premium subscribers having the content all to their lonesome is a barren wastland of a playlist, making for craptastic connections et al. Prior to this realization a Jedi believed that having DLC included was worth the price of the failed Elite Premium cost. A Jedi must have been drunk when purchasing this game. Now proud to say that a Jedi is clean and MW3 sober for over a month.

Level 1

in reply to sirre-spawns-a-

sirre-spawns-a-lot wrote:

Wiggy, a Jedi understands. A Jedi has 76 on his friends list, all of whom were avid BLOPS gamers and a Jedi could always find running mates as 20-30 of the friends would be online playing siad game.  Since January only 6 of the said 76 Jedi's friends are playing this thing. A Jedi believes that this game has its problems but the largest problem a Jedi can see with the Content Drops is that Elite Premium members get the content before the masses. A strongarm tactic to make the "got-to-have-it-now-generation" buy the failed Eite Premium service. The result of Elite Premium subscribers having the content all to their lonesome is a barren wastland of a playlist, making for craptastic connections et al. Prior to this realization a Jedi believed that having DLC included was worth the price of the failed Elite Premium cost. A Jedi must have been drunk when purchasing this game. Now proud to say that a Jedi is clean and MW3 sober for over a month.

LOL, nice!

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

I'm not sure what "person" that is in...definately past 3rd...

Level 1

in reply to sirre-spawns-a-

Very good point! Last time I was on, there were only 6,000 people in the entire Elite playlist, compared to over a hundred thousand in TDM alone. It's not really a benefit to have the maps before everyone else, when no one is playing them.

Level 10

Studios