More excited for Minecraft 360 announcement than DLC drops

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: More excited for Minecraft 360 announcement than DLC drops

in reply to splittinwigs

I have been playing Minecraft over CoD for a few weeks now.  I never thought I'd get into b/c tbh from the outside looking in it seems like a really pointless and boring game.  But it's actually pretty fun and has definitely filled that role of a leisurely stress reliever that CoD no longer fills.

Level 10

in reply to splittinwigs

I'll have to check out this Minecraft game. Never played it. Looks like a virtual lego world.

Level 11

in reply to splittinwigs

splittinwigs wrote:

That's right, Wiggy said it, and quite frankly it shows what state the game is in for Wiggy. Now this by no means demeans the game as a whole, Wiggy certain many still enjoying the frustration, but to be honest, Wiggy's attention will be diverted until November when May gets here.

Is this a sign of things to come? Because Wiggy can't remember a single time that he punched out on a game prior to maxing out his prestige.

Anyone else here or long past?

The DLC in Wiggy's opinion has been lackluster to say the least, played the new maps for about a day and honestly not understanding when people say "The DLC maps are better than the originals" none of them are spectacular overall and do not measure up to any of the previous game title versions.

Guess this is what you get when you bring in an "outside" developer to patchwork this piece together.

Sad...

Discuss!!!

Is EVERYONE forgetting about the Skyrim DLC thats only a few months away ?

Level 3

in reply to Elite_Force1uk1

Elite_Force1uk wrote:

Is EVERYONE forgetting about the Skyrim DLC thats only a few months away ?

I'm expecting more of an expansion than a DLC. Any news on it yet?

Level 43

in reply to splittinwigs

in the interests of fairness.. i will be mentioning cappos mw3 videos in a minecraft forum very soon

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

lmao. I appreciate the publicity Mac. Nice having you and Wiggy in my corner, in here and on Twitter.

Nobody on the forum over there actually reads threads. Everyone is too busy spamming their latest video. Everyone wants everyone else to watch their video, but they don't want to watch any themselves.

Level 20

in reply to splittinwigs

Sighs......must agree.......pity I liked CoD.;(

Level 44

in reply to splittinwigs

No Griefing!

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to splittinwigs

I made an article about the game and my frustration 2 months ago. I do not know the rules of linking to a blog in here, but if it is allowed I`ll show it to you. My experience after this artcle have been better, but still feels the same.

Level 6

Studios