Most Difficult Title?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Most Difficult Title?

in reply to ryanphillips

I've completed "How the?" a couple of times. I got it in the same way I recently got "The domino effect": complete luck. lol

Level 21

in reply to deadimpact

Ahaha same as me.

Level 2

in reply to ryanphillips

i got the wtf? .. another one that just happened one day ... dude was tryin to set up a sentry gun .. the one that shoots down air support and i shoot at him but through the sentry gun and it blew up and killed him .. it was wierd .. but i rocked the title for a while but no one ever asked me how i got it .. so meh .

Level 8

in reply to Justin_IRE

dude this title is the easy i got it with a osprey gunner

Level 1

in reply to Justin_IRE

About "transfer" : you just have to cut a gamer who shows it on his player card

And for the most difficult, there's always titles noone get in any CoD it's just "normal"

Level 1

in reply to Justin_IRE

the way to get the LMG title without missing is to have an lmg class set up that is completely silent and make sure it is an lmg with the smallest clip you can get always have it ready for when you do come up on someone that is away from controls next time you find him lay down behind him and shoot his foot wait a few seconds about 5 i think then shoot again he has to have enough time to fully regain his health before you shoot him again it does help to have an lmg that has low damage! this also works with assault rifles the M4a1 has the least amount of damage if i remember right!

i think the hardest title is to get the LAST kill by dropping a crate on someone!

anyone have anyideas on how to get that?

Level 1

in reply to mckain666

My friend got the crate one, it was as a final kill too. The crate clipped a ledge on Seatown and tumbled across the ground hitting a guy. A lot of people were on mic, so you can imagine the outroar.

Level 2

in reply to mckain666

a way to get that is to play mission and to throw the carepackage marker on top of the hill. (on the A side heading up to B) and have it roll down on to the enemy. takes alot of luck but atleast its better than trying to exactly guess where someone will be

Level 5

in reply to mckain666

the easiest way to get the kill with a care package is to play "Drop Zone"

Level 3

in reply to pun1sh

has to be the GAME WINNING kill. can only be done in FFA, TDM, KC, and I think one other mode

Level 5

Studios