Re: Most Difficult Title?

in reply to Bicsy

Bicsy wrote:

The lmg challenge is definitely the hardest. You would have to boost

It doesn't give a title, though.

Level 15

in reply to Justin_IRE

I still can't get the "5 kills from a mounted gun" I guess bakarra and liberation are my only 2 maps i can try. Ive got 4 a few times in the downed heli, but always get flanked in the end. What is this title called and look like?

I still think that the gatling gun overacheiver title is the hardest to get. No way can i get 3 stars on the spec ops missions, not even the combat training one lol!

Level 24

in reply to Thesandman11

I got this on bakarra, with a couple of my teammates covering my flank. I think the easiest game mode is Domination (they will try to get or come from the C flag) or a game mode where you can control the spawn. Just be sure to strafe the building for snipers and you should be good...the part that sucks is that you get flanked or get hit by a pred...have your team help you and it should be an easy title

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Justin_IRE

Just this minute got the "Transfer" - Transmission complete.  No idea what it means or how I got it, checked this thread and the answer is there, although if that's true how did the first person get it?  lol.

Level 38

in reply to Justin_IRE

What ever the one is called that gives you the dancing guy in a suit emblem, you have to get five kills with one percision airstrike. That one just takes a shit ton of luck and timing, don't see a lot of people with it. I don't play dropzone like ever tho, suppose it might be easier in that. Or just domination on a fairly open level with an alright spawn trap going.

Getting the titles for sticking semtex to a friend and having them get a kill without coordinating it in advance is a bit tricky. I don't see a ton of people running 'Stun Gun' either (get a throwing knife kill while flashbanged) but that one really just requires a bit of luck and setup.

Level 9

in reply to Justin_IRE

I have the carpet bomb one. Took 300 plus airstrikes for me to get it. Prob would have been easier if I actually played groundwar instead of 6v6. The silence one wasnt too tough to get. Find a camper sneak up on them flashbang yourself and get them with a throwing knife.

Level 16

in reply to Justin_IRE

5 kills on a mounted machine gun....try Drop Zone 

Level 10

Studios