Most Satisfying Final KillCams?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Most Satisfying Final KillCams?

Just had a great ending to a match on Bootleg. Jumped down from the broken wall in the market and swept right, saw a few enemies heading toward the corner of the street behind the cement blocks. Ran towards the white truck, cooking a grenade, and tossed it. It rolled perfectly between the wall and the bricks landing at the feet of several enemies, giving me the two kills needed to win the match, may have been more if the match hadn't ended.

The kill cam was beautiful, watching that 'nade arc hit, roll and send enemies flying. It was incredibly satisfying.

Got me thinking, what is the most satisfying Final Killcam you have ever gotten, or which Final KillCams do you find the most exciting?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
51 REPLIES

Re: Most Satisfying Final KillCams?

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

In my entire life, I have never seen a satisfying killcam (Except for my throwing knife killcams)

Level 11

in reply to ryanphillips

Not even in the final killcam? Never had one that just made your day?

I play Hardcore, so we only get one per match lol

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Well... There is one in SnD where I got 360 silent shotted by an MSR jumping off a train on Underground.

I felt so embarassed.

Level 11

in reply to ryanphillips

Ugh yeah. That would probably have me shutting my xBox off and doing something else.

Activision Ambassador

But I have had several throwing knife killcams I am proud of. Like this one

Level 11

in reply to ryanphillips

Thats the wildest bounce I have ever seen!

Activision Ambassador

Thanks

Level 11

My most satisfying final kill cam was also my most frustrating.  It was a final kill cam where I finally got the final kill with a throwing knife only to realize that I had not ranked up far enough from my last prestige to unlock that challenge.

Level 8

in reply to StubbornLeech07

Oh man, that would suck. Still pretty enjoyable to watch, I bet.

Activision Ambassador

Studios