Most useless proficiency in MW3?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Most useless proficiency in MW3?

I did a most useless perk post, and most of us agreed it was Overkill.

Now what could be the most useless proficiency? In my opinion, I think that it's stability. With kick, 2 attachments, damage, range, it does hide on the shadows of all those. But in all honesty, it almost does nothing. Reduced weapon sway? Most people hip-fire, and there's no weapon sway on Wii-Mote, except when you're ADS with a sniper-rifle. And you can't tell at all with the CCP.

What's your opinion on this, and what do you think the most useless proficiency is?

Level 21
24 REPLIES

Re: Most useless proficiency in MW3

in reply to sovietcookie

I definitly don't think overkill is the most useless perk. Marksman and hardline are way more useless in my opinion. Overkill can be used if your primary weapon is only good for close or long range. The only thing that makes overkill somewhat, and that is the slightest bit useless is because of overpowered side arms. There is no reason that side arms should be used a primaries in a first person shooter. But either way I don't think overkill is the most useless perk. I was very excited to find out that IW was bringing back Overkill.

But to the question at hand. I think the most useless proficiency is breath. Kick shouldn't be in the game because people should learn to cope and play with recoil instead of getting rid of it and making shooting to easy. But breath is definitley the most useless in my opinion.

Level 22

in reply to coltfirearms

Well every perk has it's ups and downs. Most people agreed that Overkill was useless due to overpowered secondary's and other perks in the same tier like assassian or quickdraw.

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

OK is awesome.

Riot Shield + 1887 = beastlyness.

Level 47

Re: Most useless proficiency in MW3?

in reply to sovietcookie

btw...cooks...i got you added you on WAW

Level 47

in reply to sovietcookie

Melee, by a VERY long way.

Level 30

in reply to infinitlag

I only use melee with my riot shield, very helpful. Other than that it's poo

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

Marksman is worthless, and for the work you have to do to get pro only to hold breath longer.  All Marksman does is make it able to identify enemy's name at a longer range...Blah.  Breath is also worthless.  Overkill would be fun, if it was in tier 1 or 3.

Level 14

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

Wrong forum post, but Marksman is actually a really good perk. People judge the perk before they use it. It's like a legit wall hacks.

Level 18

in reply to VampWolfy

Marksman is a must for snipers. It's also effective with assault rifles.

Level 26

Studios