My Precious Burger Town!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

My Precious Burger Town!!!

Why have you Communised Burger Town!?!  There is no reason that you should have changed Burger Town to Russian.  That was a classic landmark of MW2 and you made it where a new player wouldn't even be able to read it!  Change it back to English.  I don't care what the setting is, this is Burger Town we're talking about!

Level 11
10 REPLIES

Re: My Precious Burger Town!!!

in reply to fatedtitan

i don't care what it is called its a snipers hidey hole and is going to get rpg'd.

Level 13

in reply to fatedtitan

im going to act like an ass right now because you cant see the facepalm.

Terminal is a Russian airport. and chances are, if it is in Russia, then the language is going to be Russian. you cant say you dont care what the setting is just because you have a likeness for Burgertown. that is just stupid.

Zakhaev International Airport, Moscow, Russia

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

Both yours and Insaine's replys made me laugh a little bit.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

Seriously, it's obvious you didn't play MW2 with that remark.

Level 11

in reply to fatedtitan

i did play it. but it obvious that they did it wrong the first time and since it is in Russia, regardless of what you think, the writing will be in Russian. and if that is the thing you are going to complain about in regards to the map, its pathetic.

Level 37

in reply to fatedtitan

it's obvious the piss poor makers of MW2 didn't catch that... oh wait they made mw3... guess the slack asses who did that part aren't working there anymore.

Level 20

in reply to fatedtitan

It was Russian in MW2 and it said "Burger Town."  And the security gates say "Security."  No reason to change Burger Town.

Level 11

in reply to fatedtitan

I honestly think the map looks and feels better on mw3.

Level 3

in reply to fatedtitan

I think that the graphics look better.  And I'm pretty sure they didn't mess it up on MW2.  They just wanted it to look different for MW3.  No reason to change Burger Town's sign.

I like the map.  You're right that it's pathetic that I'm complaining about this, but hey I guess that's a good thing that I don't have anything else to complain about with this drop.

Level 11

Studios