NOOBFREE GAMEMODE???

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

NOOBFREE GAMEMODE???

im a hardcore player, and lately the noobing has reached a new level on the hc gamemodes. after hq came out a week ago people startet noobing on everything and everyone. they even taken the grenade launcher with them to every other gamemodes on hardcore. why not create a noobfree gamemode where fair players actually can use the gun instead of : smaw, xm25, m320, rpg and grenade launcher??. im so sick and tired of the way many people play, and its not healthy for my controllers. And i bet that if it were a noobfree gamemode createt without the weapons listet above, and the only things that made explosions are killstreaks, frag, semtex and c4, alot more people would play the game.

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: NOOBFREE GAMEMODE???

in reply to crapjack85

Thats the reason i dont play HQ but as they are using secondary weapons, there isnt really much can be done about it.

Level 24

in reply to crapjack85

I strictly play HC KC, sometimes I will play drop zone.  I can say that I have seen more grenade launshers in HC KC lately.  I mean, it is already easy to get a kill in HC, why do you have to use explosives?? 

They should have an explosives free HC game modes.  That would be king. 

Level 31

in reply to crapjack85

The only way it would work is. no secondary weapons,explosives,attachments etc

Level 24

in reply to crapjack85

yes. why the need to use launchers on a hardcore game? only thing i want to do in this game is to improve my shooting. of course my k/d ratio`s bad because my brother lives with me and plays on my account (he sucks by the way) but almost every time i get to an objective in hardcore mode i get noobed. i actually played a hq game with my friends 3 hours ago on village, arrived to the hq, put up 2 trophys and 1,5 seconds later one of my friends got blown up. both trophys were destroyed i 1 second and thats completely crap. i dislike this game more and more as each day goes by. so i hope activision does something about this soon. if not i got to find another game to play so i dont have to buy a new controller every month. ive already broken 3 since mw3 came out. two of them the last month

Level 1

in reply to crapjack85

Vests, Blast shield and Trophy systems all exist for a reason....

Level 19

in reply to scumbaggah

This is a great response.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

It is one of the best so far in the thread.

But none will ever see or agree to that because they can not handle the random factor that launchers add to the game.

Level 70

in reply to scumbaggah

Blast Sheild pretty much does nothing against launchers in HC. I doubt Vests do too. Give me a trophy system that has wheels and follows me, then we'll talk.

Level 5

in reply to crapjack85

a game without noob tubes, smg secondary, launchers, akimbo, heart detector,  movable radar (don't know the word in english) thermal and overpowered weapons (type 95 striker, fmg9) would be amazing.

primary std

secondary: handgun

equipement:tactical grenades.

no support killstreak

a kind of pro mod, it would be amazing, I would only play on it!

Level 2

Studios