Need good player for help on Hardhat

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Need good player for help on Hardhat

I'm trying to get to wave 30 on Hardhat in survival mode.  I am only at wave 24 so far.  Any good survival mode players would be a big help.  I keep getting matched up with beginners or real little kids.  Who don't really want to play more than 5 or 10 waves.  I'll be playing Saturday afternoon on the 27th all day.  Any adult players would be nice for a change lol.  Thanks.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Need good player for help on Hardhat

in reply to GUNSnROCKS

I still would like to get to wave 30 or better on Hardhat.  So if you see me in any public matches on the Xbox360 and feel like helping.  I'd be grateful, thanks.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to GUNSnROCKS

I am going to try to be on survival mode again tomorrow.  If anyone wants to help me get to wave 30.  I'll be in public matches cause that's all I can get on my Xbox360.  So if you come across me and want to help that would be cool.

Level 1

in reply to GUNSnROCKS

I still haven't got to wave 30 on Hardhat.  So I just wanted to say one more time.  If any good survival players are going to be on at the end of the week.  I would be grateful for some help.  Especially any adult players.  It's hard for me to get to higher wave like 30 when my teammates keep quiting before I even get past wave 15.

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to GUNSnROCKS

Im a pretty good survival player and believe best playing with a partner and actually work as a team, i havent gotten to 30 on hardhat, 28 on arkaden i think was my best but add me on xebullientprism and ill see what i can work out for you

Level 1

in reply to xebullientprism

I've gotten to wave 50+ on every single of the original 16 maps, add me

dueforit on PS3

Level 1

in reply to dueforit

Add me ID : duddi710

Level 1

in reply to xebullientprism

Ps3 player got 54 in sea town and I'd love to get more than 30 in hardest add me.

ID : duddi710

Level 1

Studios