Need to Fix Quick Scoping

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Need to Fix Quick Scoping

One of my only really complaints found is the stupid quick scoping.  Sniper Rifles shouldn't be able to quick scope.  Its one of the biggest flaws in Call of Duty and really sucks when you see two guys on the final kill cam killed in seconds and the person is quick scoping them.  Its stupid and retarded.

Level 2
88 REPLIES

Re: Need to Fix Quick Scoping

in reply to phoenixjm57

Yea well deal with it. If the tiny ass maps werent so bad i would agree with you, but this game is super AR/SMG friendly so you shouldnt even be bitching.

Level 3

in reply to phoenixjm57

I agree quick scoping is a pointless and annoying part of the game please fix this or if it must be in the game have quick scping lobbies.

Tatty

Level 1

in reply to phoenixjm57

If you have a dis-advantage against quickscopers you should get off the game.

Assual rifles are better in every situatian against quickscopers, if you don't have the aim to kill them dont complain. newfag.

Level 1

in reply to iPhoneh

I do have the aim to kill them but It is pointless if the quickscopers cross hairs don,t have to be on me to kill me. Quickscoping might as well be called what it is " A Cheat"

Level 1

in reply to iPhoneh

you're a bit retarded. the cross hairs dont even have to be on you to kill you when quick scoping. assault rifles take about 5 shots to kill you compared to 1 bullet on a sniper? gtfo

Level 1

in reply to Sylaaria1

You're assuming the kill cam is correct, it's far from it. Watch any decent quick scoping gameplay and the reticule will always be on the person, it's the killcam that displays it differently. And if you can't understand that concept maybe your a bit retarted.

Aim assist will not drag the bullet into them or aim for you, it just doesn't work like that. When I first started quick scoping I would practice on a stop sign in CoD4, those have no aim assist.

Level 7

in reply to Shikhee_

Wrong use of your.  You should have used "you're".

Retarded is spelled R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D, not R-E-T-A-R-T-E-D.

Who is the retard now??

You're also wrong about how quickscoping works. And the kill cams.

Level 15

in reply to JetEye

Oh no I'm not taking the time to spell check, the horror. That must make my arguement invalid. Ad hominem, I won.

How am I wrong about how quick scoping and kill cams work? It sure as hell isn't my spelling that makes it wrong, If your not going to at least try to counter my arguement don't post.

Level 7

in reply to Sylaaria1

uh yes they do....

5 shots??? this isnt black ops, get off these forums!

You have no idea what game your talking about

Level 3

Studios