New Seperate Forums for Clans & Multiplayer

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I know this is the Multiplayer Forum, where clans predominantly live ... But I am absofuckinglutely fed-up of seeing .... trial out for this, recruiting for that, looking for more ....  Stop already or Mods create seperate Forums for Multiplayer and Clans.  Please Smiley Happy

Level 7
6 REPLIES

Re: New Forum for Clans

in reply to S7even_UK

There is one. You should direct people there to help the idea move along.

Edit, actually they're using the forum correctly. It's just the way this forum aggregates information. I'll send an email off to see if it's possible to change that, but they're playing by the rules.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Sorry, looking at these forums on a tab and it just doesn't like how it's all laid out!!  I have edited my post to read a separate forum for Multiplayer and Clans alike.  I'd love to direct people to the Clan forum, but surely the Mods should be moving them as a matter of course?

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

I'd say 90% of them in this sub-forum are in that sub-forum. This forum you view when you click on the MP sub-forum is showing the content of it and the child forum. I don't have to move anything. Just send an email.

Highlighted

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Ah right, I see.  So who should I email, or where should I leave a message with the request?  My tab or this forum layout wouldn't even show you as a mod Smiley Happy

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

I'll do it. No worries. I've gotten most of the changes and bugs sent to them. Trying to get this place working as best as possible.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Many thanks

Level 7

Studios