New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: New rebalancing coming this week! WINNING!!!

in reply to Rednecksniper39

not at all. i really dont care if people camp. cause there are ways to beat that. and if people use the type 95, its there for me to use too so i cant complain. and in all honesty if people use the akimbo fmg's i can just take their backs or use distance. i really dont care. its just funny to see someone on here seriously deffending that akimbo weapons are not n00ish. haha go talk to a pro gamer. please do. it would be funny to hear his response to your logic.

Level 8

in reply to Rednecksniper39

either one of you can play against me i dont care. use whatever tactics you think are good. ill find a way to beat them and beat you. doesnt matter to me. but to sit there and pretend it takes serious skill to run around and spray akimbo weapons. haha ok. One day when your all grown up youll understand why daddy says the things he does

Level 8

in reply to gninja

I do not use any Akimbo'ed weaponry. I never leveled up an FMG or anything else enough to unlock it, but I have really not even tried. I think I have one set up as a secondary for CQ maps for TDM, but I don't even use it. However, I will agree with you on one point: I do find Akimbo FMG easy to use. And the only reason I know this is because I've picked them up before. In fact, just recently I did and there was a smoke screen. All I did was run to it and fire away, nabbing myself a kill in the process...

But what about the players who ultra-experienced and skilled that use these weapons? I have seen them before plenty of times. They certainly couldn't be classified as "noobs."

I DO use a Type 95, and it is certainly because I realized early on how effective it was. But after using it to the extent that I have, which I think is close to a couple thousand kills, I actually feel that I know how to use it well. And I would imagine even further that is the inherent responsibility of every single player who plays online to go with what they feel gives them the best shot at having an enjoyable time, however that may be.

Level 9

in reply to trialstardragon

just to clairify. by your women logic. if there is a weapon that can fire fully auto and kills in 1 bullet and has no recoil and all the other weapons in the game take 10 bullets to kill and are semi auto then that gun cannot be overpowered because there is no such thing as OP weapons right? you see just how dumb you sound to everyone else in the world? just letting you know.

Im not one to cry about OP weapons. i mean really they are in the game and i have the opportunity to use them too so what would i cry about. but i can tell when a weapon take no skill to use and can kill players that actually have skill. Why would i use something i need to run around and spray and pray when i can use the MP9 and kill people at any range on the map with much better efficiency. The difference is good players know cheap skilless weapons when they see them and n00bs dont

Level 8

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

Personally... I hate all "nerf" requests.

There has only been one weapon that warranted a nerf and that was the 1187's in MW2... you didn't even have to aim...

While I normally agree that nerf request are standard issue these days, the FMG's are freaking ridiculous and probably need a "polish" more than a nerf.

They can have the same traits, just loosen the spread on how accurate those suckers are. IT's like a wall of unavoidable bullets without ADS.

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

Yeah I agree but at the same time weapon balance should of been the last on they list and they said it was going to be the last thing but I guess they have already tried to fix the spawns and the lag. Its pretty pointless and making the guns better if they do not fix the big stuff.

Level 10

in reply to splittinwigs

Yes! This game needs this big time.

Level 3

in reply to splittinwigs

They should make it where blind eye hides you from advanced UAV's

Level 1

in reply to herpderpl

Or you could just shoot it down. Only takes 1 stinger

Level 20

in reply to herpderpl

LOL? Assasin hides you from adv-UAV's

Level 6

Studios