Next DLC ? (Rumor)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Next DLC ? (Rumor)

Roaming facebook and I happen to see my friend post this.. Don't take this for too much, but I thought i'd share.

"

MW3 NEWS :There will be five contents for this. One extra level so you find out what happens after Makarov's death, then one spec op mission, then they'll be three maps online. Now this is the more secret bit. Don't tell know one, but all maps will feature a new game mode called Assassination, where you get to go in a tank and an aeroplane and you must kill the other team. This is going to be really epic and the maps will be called: Fallen Tower, The Eye and the Green Statue. This is very secret stuff,I've seen the gameplay and it is so awesome. They're finally gonna put something new. they are working on this as i went into one of their labs set ups were great and i cant take anyones name who took me there or where the place is all i can say is wait for the new shit to come lol"

Level 18
23 REPLIES

Re: Next DLC ? (Rumor)

in reply to zachdavis11

Sounds good if it's true, but still, i don't know why, but if it said, oh and some new camos etc will be available, i'd actually be more excited ha!

Level 6

in reply to sharnofthedead

Haha yeah no kidding. A bundle of a dozen camoes would be nice.

Level 18

in reply to zachdavis11

The map names and game mode sound like supreme garbage...doubt it's real.

Esy
Level 23

in reply to zachdavis11

Yeah vehicles in Call of Duty. Rumors is right.

Level 18

in reply to skippinglobster

There was one map in W@W that had tanks...I believe the map was called Roundhouse? not sure. Anyways, I highly doubt any of this "secret bit" is true. Sounds like total crap to me, no offence to the OP but honestly, do you actually believe that any of that is true?

Level 24

in reply to azn_chic

there were at least 4 tank maps on W@W

Level 5

in reply to zachdavis11

And how would assassination even be the name of a game mode where you try to wipe everyone out? Assassination is taking out someone specific by stealth...clearly this person doesn't know anything.

Esy
Level 23

in reply to zachdavis11

zachdavis11 wrote:

Roaming facebook and I happen to see my friend post this.. Don't take this for too much, but I thought i'd share.

"

MW3 NEWS :There will be five contents for this. One extra level so you find out what happens after Makarov's death, then one spec op mission, then they'll be three maps online. Now this is the more secret bit. Don't tell know one, but all maps will feature a new game mode called Assassination, where you get to go in a tank and an aeroplane and you must kill the other team. This is going to be really epic and the maps will be called: Fallen Tower, The Eye and the Green Statue. This is very secret stuff,I've seen the gameplay and it is so awesome. They're finally gonna put something new. they are working on this as i went into one of their labs set ups were great and i cant take anyones name who took me there or where the place is all i can say is wait for the new **** to come lol"

Sounds like a complete fabrication from your "friend"

Half of that crap doesn't make sense.

Level 75

in reply to zachdavis11

If he had proper grammar I might take a bit more stock. Its BS. Vehicles won't be in multiplayer.

Level 3

Studios