OFFICIAL: Call of Duty Ghosts - recent news! STORY APPEARS TO BE SIMILAR

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Call of Duty MW4 - recent news

in reply to anonymous_fish

You ass, There will be an MW4 be mindful that Ghost has his own comic book. That being said they are going to do something with those comics. If you read the comics Ghost has a pretty FUCKED up life. The whole series is abou him getting revenge n the oerson that tried to kill him. Maybe you should go and try to read them I accedentally stumbled across on and got into the series, and when you do post a different comment

GSM_GhOzT

There will be an MW4 be mindful that Ghost has his own comic book. That being said they are going to do something with those comics. If you read the comics Ghost has a pretty messed up life. The whole series is abou him getting revenge n the oerson that tried to kill him. Maybe you should go and try to read them I accedentally stumbled across on and got into the series, and when you do post a different comment

GSM_GhOzT

There will be an MW4 be mindful that Ghost has his own comic book. That being said they are going to do something with those comics. If you read the comics Ghost has a pretty messed up life. The whole series is abou him getting revenge n the oerson that tried to kill him. Maybe you should go and try to read them I accedentally stumbled across on and got into the series, and when you do post a different comment.

GSM_GhOzT

There will be an MW4 be mindful that Ghost has his own comic book. That being said they are going to do something with those comics. If you read the comics Ghost has a pretty messed up life.

GSM_GhOzT

Don't you know that Sleghammer Games is working with Infinity Ward to produce ONE Call of Duty game? After the majority of Infinity Ward left Activision due to internal problems, Activision was forced to bring in other Developers to help with the production of the game. Together, they have made MW3 and will make the next game as well. Whether the next game will be MW4 or some other entry is still unknown. Personally, I would rather they go back to WWII Era with the new engine and graphics; I'm getting a bit tired of Modern Warfare. Also, while the story ended in MW3, that doesn't mean that there can't be a MW4. MW4 could just be a pre-quel to the series - with the so called "leaks" showing that Soap will be in the game, it is possible that MW4 could just go back before the events of MW3. Either way, we'll see it at E3 in June. Hopefully it won't be as disappointing as Black Ops 2 is and will actually have some nice innovative features that help make the game better!

simbucky1

in reply to simbucky1

Well youre in luck! As BF4 fans make it sound bad, COD ghosts is really innovative and different, completly different story, new playstyles and a MUCH BETTER MULTIPLAYER

kishorebh

in reply to zzerotwofour

First pic is obvious fake

Vintage74

in reply to Vintage74

cant you guys notice the first pic and the second of sandman are identaical the photoshoper just rotated it

optimusprime929

in reply to Vintage74

cant you guys notice the first pic and the second of sandman are identaical the photoshoper just rotated it

optimusprime929

in reply to zzerotwofour

looks like my modern warfare 4 art story becomes real)

zzerotwofour

Studios