OMG HACKS OMG HOPP OMG EASTER BUNNY!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

OMG HACKS OMG HOPP OMG EASTER BUNNY!

Why all the freak out??!! Its JUST A GAME. I still don't understand why people get so butt-hurt over a video game..well, MW3...Seriously! Am I the only one who does not give a flying horse cookie's about in-game stats or achievements? Seriously! Its just a game! i don't understand all the freak out.....I mean, they demoted you and erased your 1337 stats..come on! Noboby gives a flying cookie about stats and don't forget that in MW3, pretty much you can have as much fun being a level 80 no prestige as a maxed out level 80 prestige 10(well, as much "fun" as one can have in the excuse of a game called mw3...). Seriously.....I was looking at ic0nb0y's comments on his video that he posted about him getting hacked(I do that for fun sometimes, I like to see these kids kiss iconboy's as*), and i swear, the amount of freak out in the comments made me almost want to leave this planet. Some people were thinking of boycotting MW3 wii(that would help....) and some even said they were gonna commit the unspeakable in a gas station bathroom. Seriously!

Take a chill pill.....and relax to some good old jazz...

Level 38
24 REPLIES

Re: OMG HACKS OMG HOPP OMG EASTER BUNNY!

in reply to padiego

Well it does get you mad when you work at something and it's just erased by some bratty 12 year old with a SD card

But yeah it is whatever, just start a new account, don't cry over spilled milk

Or go outside... if you dare

*Nice tag by the way

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

How the heck do you two have the black ops symbol under your name?

On topic, I made it to tenth prestige, and it took some time. Getting it erased would be like erasing all that time. Also I don't play MW3 much anymore even if all the hacking wasn't going on. I've been recently playing Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and Pikmin (it's a good game). I found out about it when I saw the third one coming on the U so I bought the second one from GameStop for $10, and it is the best $10 I've spent in awhile.

Level 27

in reply to sovietcookie

YOLO, YMCMB, FBGM, and Swag

Just wanted to annoy you....saw your other post and how much you hate those.

Of course, we all know the original "only one life" quote comes from Yoda....

Only Once You Live...or.. OOYL

Level 38

in reply to padiego

Hmm OOYL, seems L3G1T.

And yeah, all those idiots at my school who say that are just idiots. They're too idiodic to notice they're idiots. It's idiotic

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

A question for my dear cookie.....

I been playing sax for a while now and for the last 6 months, I been practicing 1-2 hours a day. However...my lower lip is a mess. Friends tell me that I should just use a piece of paper,wax, plastic or gum to cover up my lower teeth to prevent me biting through my lip. You mentioned before you played tenor... so...do you have the same problem and have you found a way to fix it without totally messing up your embouchure?

Level 38

in reply to padiego

I never really did anything about it, I thought that was the way it was supposed to be.

I don't play too much anymore since I quit band last year, but the lip biting was never serious for me. Maybe it's the type of reed you use, I used a 3 1/2 and it always worked well. I would also kind of stretch my lip all it could so my lip would be thinner and I wouldn't be biting a chunk of my lip off. I don't remember too much now, but clean your sax from the inside or it will mess up! Mine kept messing because I wouldn't clean due to the fact I didn't have anything to clean it with Smiley Happy

Level 21

in reply to sovietcookie

Lol, you should see my fingers. Playing piano has stretched them so that they're now the longest out of anybody I know of Smiley Happy

Level 26

in reply to sovietcookie

I looked up the problem, apperantly, people eventually develop callus in their lower lip. Seems kind of weird, and I'm not really looking forward to it

I use a number 3, because my band director wants us all to sound the same.

I'm an alto sax player that sounds like a french honor..its both weird and awesome at the same time. Of course, I can always sound like an alto when I feel like it....of course, it will pretty much cause my lower lip to try to kill itself, but its worth it

Level 38

in reply to sovietcookie

Can you PM your new code or have you already added me?

JUST DO SOMETHING TO GET ME BACK.

Level 30

Studios