OT is Dying.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

OT is Dying.

Someday's replies within 20 minutes.  Long discussions, mostly of nothing, but still fun.

Other days, like today, no replies in 14 hours.  Only noob misappropriated posts.

I miss the days when threads had 20 pages in one day.   When each thread covered five topics.  When this was fun. 

Level 35
103 REPLIES

Re: OT is Dying.

in reply to nickzombie

Which is why I have moved on to other forums. They don't care about fixing people's accounts that got broke during the forum update.

I have seen times on here where the last reply was a whole day ago and the threads at the bottom were not even touched for over a month. Just sad.

Level 47

in reply to platinumb

platinumb wrote:

Which is why I have moved on to other forums. They don't care about fixing people's accounts that got broke during the forum update.

I have seen times on here where the last reply was a whole day ago and the threads at the bottom were not even touched for over a month. Just sad.

I would move to new forums, but then I'd be a noob in that forum.  Plus people know me around here and I like that.

Level 35

in reply to nickzombie

nickzombie wrote:

I would move to new forums, but then I'd be a noob in that forum.  Plus people know me around here and I like that.

Kastro, DSP and me are at the Respawn forums if that makes you feel better, alas, activity over there is slow aswell.

Level 11

in reply to nickzombie

nickzombie wrote:

platinumb wrote:

I visit a forum that have some pretty funny Pokemon comics, but I don't post there. I also visit the Sega forums and they don't really hold any ego stroking morons or anything.

If you make yourself stand out, you don't have to worry about being a new guy.

Level 47

in reply to nickzombie

I do hate when the OT does get "empty."

But really, just go to the PS3 Section or Xbox Section or PC.

Level 3

in reply to iWolfhound

iWolfhound wrote:

Those sections are too damn uptight. 

Level 35

in reply to iWolfhound

iWolfhound wrote:

PS3: Asking when we are getting new maps.

PC: Dont know since I never go there.

Level 11

in reply to DLSV2

Don't sweat about a thread getting locked.

Sometimes.

http://www.locksmithtrainingu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lock-history.jpg

Level 3

in reply to iWolfhound

iWolfhound wrote:

Don't sweat about a thread getting locked.

Sometimes.

http://www.locksmithtrainingu.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/lock-history.jpg

I actually don't really care that much.  Mods are really strict with the whole console war thing now. 

In the thread "MW pc = children" or something like that all posts saying pc games have hacks where deleted because there is a slight possibility someone would read it as an attack towards pc players.

Level 35

Studios