Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Yet again... IW/SH prove they only listen to whines.

Robert Bowling @fourzerotwo26m

Expect a 50% decrease to the fire rate of all Akimbo weapons in#MW3. We're doing a hotfix tonight to properly nerf them. Thanks Internet!

LBF@ranKismet
@fourzerotwo so... is the only thing you listen to is Core kids whining? When will you listen to reasonable requests for #MOARhardcore?
7:18 PM - 25 Jan 12 via web · Embed this Tweet

IW/Sh will never address HC until we whine like stuck pigs it seems...

Sad.

So... that is exactly what I am now going to do.

Join me.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
121 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

in reply to RAN Kismet

Oh the hipocracy.

There's better ways to do this than call out 20% of the ~85% of deticated core players.

Level 12

Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

in reply to rsjc741

rsjc741 wrote:

Oh the hipocracy.

There's better ways to do this than call out 20% of the ~85% of deticated core players.

Not with the Clown and IW.

They do not listen.

Vahn is another matter... stand up guy. The Clown is anti-Vahn.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Hc people PO me so much. Akimbo is a perfectly reasonable balancing update, and wasn't made just because people whined.

Go ahead and whine, but please do it on Twitter so I don't have to read it.

Esy
Level 23

@Esy

I agree with you. Akimbo FMG's are in obvious need of a fix. Since day 1 they have been extremely good and extremely overpowered in close-medium range.

I'm not so sure why the OP is crying like they didn't need fixed... I understand that you may want some extra game modes for hardcore, but when 3/4 of players play core, and the FMG's are so good, it's obvious they would address them.

Level 10

in reply to MUPHinATHONG

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

@Esy

I agree with you. Akimbo FMG's are in obvious need of a fix. Since day 1 they have been extremely good and extremely overpowered in close-medium range.

I'm not so sure why the OP is crying like they didn't need fixed... I understand that you may want some extra game modes for hardcore, but when 3/4 of players play core, and the FMG's are so good, it's obvious they would address them.

Ask yourself this... why do Core players whine so much about them?

Simple.

They kill them faster than they are used to being killed.

Nerf the ROF... and you will now see post after post about the next weapon that kills Core player too fast.

I've had an epiphany... IW only listens to whines.

I'm channeling my inner Bad Kid and I'm gonna whine like a 5 year old wanting a cookie.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Not really. The reason people are upset about Akimbo FMG's are because it shoots faster than any other gun to begin with, it kills in 3-5 bullets, and then you can double your output of bullets by putting akimbo as the attachment. How do you honestly justify 2000 RPM's and 3 bullets to kill? I realize that you play HC, and that's cool that you want more game modes, but saying that IW only listens to cry babies because they are addressing a serious balance issue... that's just ignorant.

Find another way to approach your issue of more game modes. If I were you, I would probably start convincing more people to play HC. Because when only 1/4 of people are playing HC, you're not going to get as much attention. There is power in numbers. Sad, but true.

Level 10

in reply to MUPHinATHONG

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

Not really. The reason people are upset about Akimbo FMG's are because it shoots faster than any other gun to begin with, it kills in 3-5 bullets, and then you can double your output of bullets by putting akimbo as the attachment. How do you honestly justify 2000 RPM's and 3 bullets to kill? I realize that you play HC, and that's cool that you want more game modes, but saying that IW only listens to cry babies because they are addressing a serious balance issue... that's just ignorant.

Find another way to approach your issue of more game modes. If I were you, I would probably start convincing more people to play HC. Because when only 1/4 of people are playing HC, you're not going to get as much attention. There is power in numbers. Sad, but true.

Perhaps this one wasn't around when we got more HC playlists.

Let the professionals at this do their work, you'd be surprised what might happen.

Level 75

in reply to MUPHinATHONG

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

Simple fact is the only thing they listen to is whining...

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I prefer to play core because even though there are campers in core, there are drastically more campers in HC. And that is in every hard core gamemode. I do like the components of HC (not having HUD, limited health, greater bullet damage, etc) but with every other guy camping,  it's hard for a normal player to have fun. And you can say, well - hardcore isn't for "normal gamers" it's for "hardcore gamers". Well then you've just answered as to why you don't get more game modes on a consistent basis. It doesn't apply to the general Call of Duty community, so why would the developers take the space and time to cater to a small portion of gamers. As I said before. There is power in numbers. It's the sad, but honeset truth. You may get 1-2 extra game modes throughout the life of this game, but I wouldn't expect any more than that now, or in future titles.

(and just to inform you, I was around when Black Ops gave more HC game modes. I also seem to remember everyone complaining about the change and it getting changed back...)

Level 10

Studios