Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

in reply to MUPHinATHONG

MUPHinATHONG wrote:

What is it that you're even wanting? You started a post to complain that they listen to "whiney core players" and yet all you did was whine about that. Maybe that's why HC players don't get any attention?

HC players have tried for months (nearly a year) to just get a few playlists. Politely... and sincerely

Core kids whine on end about how overpowered akimbo FMG's are (were)...

... and I've never had an issue with them.

I've just decided to whine like a Core player since that seems to be the only thing they will listen to.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Re: Once again... 402 and IW listen to core kids whining... when will #MOARhardcore get an ear?

in reply to RAN Kismet

Hardcore = way less popular. IW caters to popular demand.

Additional HC options means less core options.

Additional HC options means less HxC players per playlist.

IMO, as a core player, i do occasionally enjoy:

non ric HxC dom, hq, ctf, SnD and kc. I'd like to see ONLY these modes, and a team tac.

My friend played 12 games of HxC TDM. Not one passed 55 kills, all of them ended at the time limit.

HxC objectives though, its fun and requires more effort. HC tdm though, is prone in the grass all game.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to S7EFEN

S7EFEN wrote:

IMO, as a core player, i do occasionally enjoy:

non ric HxC dom, hq, ctf, SnD and kc. I'd like to see ONLY these modes, and a team tac.

My friend played 12 games of HxC TDM. Not one passed 55 kills, all of them ended at the time limit.

HxC objectives though, its fun and requires more effort. HC tdm though, is prone in the grass all game.

No... it really doesn't.

Play HC KC... you will see a fast paced, challenging game... but base your opinion on 2 hours of experience. I have more than 100 days between COD4 to MW3.

I trust my experience over your friend.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

Play HC KC... you will see a fast paced, challenging game

As an avid HC player, I have to completely disagree with this. KC is the worst of any HC game modes I've ever played.

See two guys, mow 'em down no problem.

Chump pretending to be a bush shoots you and collects all 3 tags

You get nothing.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

I'd gladly take HC HQ over that POS game type any day. Or any other objective game for that matter.

Level 13

in reply to tedge

tedge wrote:

rankismet wrote:

Play HC KC... you will see a fast paced, challenging game

As an avid HC player, I have to completely disagree with this. KC is the worst of any HC game modes I've ever played.

See two guys, mow 'em down no problem.

Chump pretending to be a bush shoots you and collects all 3 tags

You get nothing.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

I'd gladly take HC HQ over that POS game type any day. Or any other objective game for that matter.

I want to see HC HQ, too.

But KC is a very team oriented game if played right.

Join the whine and tweet the crap out of it.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

Join the whine and tweet the crap out of it.

I would, but it would do no good. Not only am I a hardcore player, but I'm also a PS3 player.

Level 13

in reply to S7EFEN

"My friend" and "This one time" are oft heard in regards to core players talking about HC. Dont really want to hear you whine about how HC is "so campy". You dont play it regularly, your opinions on it, which you are entitled to, dont carry much weight in my book.

Edit: and many HC modes are more popular than core Barebones, Team tac, etc. Adding more HC wouldnt remove core modes.

Level 24

in reply to S7EFEN

S7EFEN wrote:

You mean like when we all asked for more death streaks? yeah...they really have their finger on the pulse of the community.

With 3 slots for game types, and one of them only using one slot (Drop Zone), I think they can fit a few more HC modes in without taking any dot chaser modes out

Hasn't been a problem in the past when we've had more options.

Level 13

in reply to S7EFEN

hardcore is for gamers who don't like to dump two full clips into an enemy just for one kill , core is for those with weak hearts. last time i checked , bullets kill , this may ba a video game but alot of people like the realism of warfare . 1 shot in the head and you are dead (true hardcore) not four shots in the head (core) and then i get shot in the foot once and die . core is questionable gameplay while hardcore is more defined , IW can't just cater to the core players , they have to cater to all . oh yea , if you don't like people that camp , then quit running out there to get shot by them , its your own fault to run around like a crazy drugged up somalian 13 year old with an Ak-47 . like i said its a video game , not real life . but it is a military game so your best bet is to use military tactics . quit crying and accept the game . people paid their $65 for their game , you can't tell them how to play it , its their choice if they wanna camp or run , not yours (the complainer)

Level 6

in reply to RAN Kismet

If we really want IW to take notice, we have to be as annoying as the core OP weapons whiners. We need to take it to twitter, and bomb 402 with tweets about adding #MOARhardcore.

Level 24

Studios