Overpower overposts

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Overpower overposts

in reply to TriggerHappyClo1

Dear god

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

I feel like there are a ton of medium power guns.  I wish all of them would get kicked up 15,000 damage points, and we'd all get +500 health so that everrrrrrrybody wins!

Level 4

in reply to CowboySr

Pretty much goes for  overposting in general. Especially posts with lots of exclamation marks, all caps, and posted multiple times across multiple forums. eg:

"CHECK OUT MY AWESOME 9999-0 GAMEPLAY!!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M DOING TRICKS!!!! SUBSCRIBE!!!! AAAAAGGHHHH!!!"

or

"JOIN OUR CLAN!!!! WE ARE THE BEST EVAR!! CHECK US OUT!!! WE ARE SUPER HARD TO JOIN BUT WE LOVE TO SPAM FORUMS YAYYYY!!!!111one ALSO WATCH OUR VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!"

or

"I HATE THIS THING SO I AM GOING TO WRITE A NOVEL ABOUT IT AND HOPE THAT SOMEONE SEES IT AND CHANGES IT FOR ME INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CONTACT SUPPORT DIRECTLY ALSO I HATE PUNCTUATION PS WATCH MY VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!"

or

"MY CAT LAUNCHER HAS FLEAS GLITCH, CHECK IT OUT!!! CAN I GET SOMEONE TO PUT MY CAT IN THE GAME??!!! IW FIX THIS!!!! SUBSCRIBE TO MY CAT VIDEOS!!!"

etc.

Although, if these were actual topics, it might be more entertaining. LL

PS. Go Kings.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to ctrl-s

I think your 3rd example is OP

Level 34

in reply to ctrl-s

It's like the Kings woke up last night and said...crap...we better start playing.

Boom, over.  Congrats on the win.

Level 4

Studios