PARISH IS THE WORST MAP EVER!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

PARISH IS THE WORST MAP EVER!

Title says it all, there is absolutely nothing about this map you can say that is positive. The whole structure is completely FUBAR and if it didn't come as Parton 2 other reasonably good maps, I would delete the lot from HDD.

Level 7
20 REPLIES

Re: PARISH IS THE WORST MAP EVER!

in reply to S7even_UK

I like all 3 of them.  I got my butt handed to me the first three or four times that I played it but after that I started to get the flow of the map and I stopped getting killed from behind at every turn.  The biggest problem with any new map is that being unfamiliar with it will put you out of position and when you add the inevitable lag comped untouchable person or two on the other team, you are going to get slaughtered until you can figure out how to manuver the map.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I was playing it on the XBOX when it got released earlier, so I am familiar with the map, words just can't describe the pain I feel when this map gets voted over everything else, it's a fooking joke if you ask me.

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

I've played it twice, once private and once public.

Public game was a total lagfest, but I still went reasonably positive. I actually like the map, it suits my style of play, I like to run round the perimiter of maps and this map doesn't have too many places u can get shot from when u do patrol the perimeter. (From my experience anyway).

I did find the spawns erratic but not really any worse than mission or dome. (TDM)

Gulch seems good, but only done that in a private game.

Boardwalk I thought I liked, until I played it on a public game, it's just plain weird. Can't find anyone for what seems an eternity, then 3 pop out of nowhere. Lol.

Level 20

in reply to whytie84

Like you, I run around ..... But there is nothing in the middle, so everyone is running around. The spawns are garbage, the lag a complete joke and the play testing none existent!

Level 7

in reply to S7even_UK

I like PARISH,  GULTCH Is my pic, Parish is a small map, and the spawns suck, but it is fast paced, .....i only thought was since it is set in New Orleans there should have been one Levy we could blow up and flood a portion of the map LOL

Level 16

in reply to S7even_UK

Title says it all, there is absolutely nothing about this map you can say that is positive. The whole structure is completely FUBAR and if it didn't come as Parton 2 other reasonably good maps, I would delete the lot from HDD

It is a challenging map, and not everyone's style fits the fast, quick combats that happen in this map. Its surprised the hell out of me, how quick you must play. Its been fun, its a matter of adaptation.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i like the parish map allot i can run n gun and always find the enemy. i also think boardwalk is ok i guess but havent played it too much. and gulch i dislike just because the times i've played on it i have only found campers

Level 2

in reply to S7even_UK

I've been beasting on this map with the Striker,  it's just pure carnage!! The map is ok... if you run with a Striker, lol!!!

Level 3

in reply to mangofish78

This map is brilliant for Domination. I think it is the best out of the 3.

Level 8

Studios