PS3 MW3 Hack problem became out of control

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: PS3 MW3 Hack problem became out of control

in reply to 1110265

ya true they do need to fix it they tend to favor the bigger games like donation and capture the flag i hardly play thoes but have seen alot of them on there these ppl are no better than team killers in the old games like cod4 and wow rather deal with them at least you could kill them and they would leave these ppl love to stick around for some reason i think since they can't team kill anymore they figgured they would just hack and pretty much do the same thing

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

Yeah please do something this is a great multiplayer game, but now is imposible to play.

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

i haven't played multiplayer in over a year, i was thinking about playing it again but i see theres no point in doing so

Level 3

in reply to crashhat69

absolutely not, was just playing on Xbox 360 and every match I went in had a some punk hacker, they need to fix they're damn games, just because it isn't the newest one out doesn't mean people don't still like to play them, IW AND Treyarch need to clue into that, stop being lazy slackers and GET TO IT !

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ASAP_Rocky_42003

we can all hope they'll fix their game but we all know it won't happen. this eventually happens with every cod. as long as we have hackers every online game will eventually be ruined

Level 3

in reply to kenhistu1

I agree with you on this. I dont have a PS3 but I play the Xbox 360 version and it got so bad, I actually switched over to Community Games: Infected, as very few hackers frequent there, but we do get some...like players who will use lag switches...I went to knife a guy, the knife connected, but turns around and knifes me and he got the kill and right as he did, and I seemed to teleport backwards, and it only did this on him, no other players I killed that match. But you go into Team Deathmatch, or even HTDM...there's always the invisible hacker, map hacker, you name it. For example, in one match alone, I got blown up point blank range with an RPG...standing next to guy who fired it...he didn't die and wasnt even damaged...odd I thought. Another player I was looking for...figured he was in a corner, but the map and my HUD (screen) showed nothing, not even a red name and fired to be sure, no kill...so run on...(split second later, gunned down from that same corner, that "no one" was in)....3rd death was play a player who literally seemed to know where I was at every second. I'd move to Building A...he knew it (this is on HTDM)...I moved to Building C...hid in a corner, (knew where I was) moved outside into some foliage to hide (knew where I was)...hell I even went all the way out of my way to avoid everyone and he still knew where I was...MW, MW2, MW3 multiplayer has literally ruined the COD gaming experience for me...mind you I do like to win, but during this it's not imperative, but when I am getting killed 20 times over due to hacks, I get pissed. You gun me down, fair and square...not a word (hell you got me, fair and square) but when you start cheating to win...I have no problems reporting your account and marking that player as a player to avoid and then putting it down as Game Behavior -> Unsporting Conduct then file a complaint for cheating...that way I dont have to play against that player anymore.

Level 1

in reply to RegionalGecko6

The scum bags that hack this game are really ruining what is a great game played by lots of people Maybe they are just crap players that cant win without hacking, dumb skulls

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

Honestly there is nothing anyone can do about it, the worst they can do is console ban those who are seen hacking. The issue with this is those who have a cfw ps3 (which is like 80%) can just change their console ID and be back online in an hour.

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

there never going to fix it now they've got are money they don't care.

Level 1

in reply to kenhistu1

WTF how far is to far people telling you what isp that report to that person should be banned

Level 1

Studios