People are Hacking MW3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: People are Hacking MW3

in reply to Bleak51701

And thus another modder without brains speaks out so that I can report them too..

Level 6

in reply to SGTRECOIL99

How is he a "modder" if he goes out and buys one? Report all you want, but you know as well as I do, nothing will be done.

Level 19

in reply to realjoker

people use god mode to make them self invincible because they are shit at playing cod. always get killed, they cant get a UAV, even if they are using hardline. Infinity ward, you dont care about hackers, all you care about is money. beachead are doing so well at banning people, while you focus on getting money. treyarch did a fantastic job at stopping hackers.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

people use god mode to make them self invincible because they are shit at playing cod. always get killed, they cant get a UAV, even if they are using hardline. Infinity ward, you dont care about hackers, all you care about is money. beachead are doing so well at banning people, while you focus on getting money. treyarch did a fantastic job at stopping hackers.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Well on 360 i hardly come acorss them, But i don't report them all i do is show them even with their mods they still lose.
LOL, I just kill them time and time again causing them to rage quit then i follow them and kill them over and over to show them just beacures you have a hack doens't mean i can't kill you.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

I think SCUF controllers are a really shitty playstyle, you get drop shotted and panic knifed all the time

Level 3

in reply to realjoker

in black ops they put on a fire rate limit to stop modded controllers

i dont know why they took it off, otherwise modded controllers maybe give them a bit of an advantage it is still about reaction time. lag switches are just stupid and cheating i hate them and there is no way to get round them or stop them.

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

Things like aimbots & lag switches are one thing, but getting on someone because they happen to use a controller that has a rapid fire function? I honestly don't think that qualifies as "hacking" or doing something that is outside the boundaries of the game's mechanics. There are fire rate limits in place for a reason, if your controller allows you to maximize that limit then yes it can be a slight advantage in your favor, but you're not doing anything the game doesn't allow for. The maximized fire rate that's being achieved is just an oversight on the programmers part.

I agree with the street racing analogy. If you want to go spend money on a RF controller because you want that advantage then you will, and that's that. I can't see how it would even be fair for IW to be attempting to detect them and ban those users. It would be like saying that your SCAR controller is an unfair advantage because you have quick access to buttons that I don't, and therefore it's unfair and you should be banned from playing MW3. Or if you have a nicer TV & headset than mine, which I'm sure you do, should that get you banned because you have an advantage over me?

Surely not.

Level 1

Studios