Petition: Please remove S&D From Ground War

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Petition: Please remove S&D From Ground War

in reply to Adam1235678

Adam1235678 wrote:

Or they can just remove the tweaks they did to the network and make lag compensation affect the game only alittle bit. Who cares about Search and Destroy in Ground Wars anyways you are probably some MOAB camper who doesn't want a challenge looks like you are going to have to play infected.

Never got a Moab, Its impossible with this connection

Highest streak is 12.. normally able to empty a full clip

into a player but only get a Hit marker

Wired 60mb BB

Xbox Portforwarded

Ping of 3ms

Level 9

in reply to elite_force1uk

They probably added it to test out how more players would affect that game mode. Some players want more players per game mode. Always only playing with 6v6 can get dull in some of the game modes. so adding it to GW may be a test idea to see if adding more players to a specific playlist is doable or even liked by the community. You may not like it and a few others may not, but if enough do, it probably will be the new way things are done.

Level 70

Played SND today in Ground War, honestly most of the fears and complaints I see here were no where to be found.

Games went by pretty quickly because more players = less map space to move around in. Wasn't a "campfest." Like I said, the games went by so quick, and immedialty afterwards the next two map options were for Dom and TDM.

Level 12
Highlighted

I agree, I sign this petition

I hate S&D on Ground War so much. I literally just keep leaving games over and over because they keep on being S&D. All the other original modes on Ground War were fun, fast paced games. This is SO slow. It really pisses me off.

Level 1

Thread edited. We don't need the discussion of the Favela alongside crtitique and opinions on those who voiced their concern. Keep that for your own private circles and discussions.

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

What is to keep private? The fact that i talked nothing about that issue. Just the fact that the company you work for, Moves very quickly to take care of a matter of that nature. But does ZERO when it comes to any issues in any other COD game. Hacks, mods, cheats and anything overall that makes all past COD titles unplayable in MP.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

I agree, it seems to have made the people that are good at CoD worse and newcomers really good, frustrating.

Level 2

in reply to jrtexx

This is simple facts. COD4, world at war and MW2 are all hacked. You can not play for more than 20 minutes in any of those games without coming across people modding the game. Either it is god mode, unlimited kill streaks, flying, super speed etc. It is there in all these titles.

I give credit to treyarch, IW and activision for keeping Blops and MW3 clean and free from these issues. But by what IW did with favela shows me that they care to a extent about the game. But there is no care for actually adressing real issues in there previous titles, Same goes for Treyarch....Ahh who cares right? it falls on deaf ears and nothing will ever be done. go out buy the next COD title and forget the previous ones right??

Level 38

another topic about lag compensation, wonderful its aim assist ffs.

Level 2

Yes please remove s&d.  It has its place but not in ground war.  It's seems that 3 out of 4 games are snl which means I have to leave the game and back to the lobby.  If you like the format that's all well and good, play it via its own option.  Just mho.

Level 1

Studios