Petition to Start Split Screen Only Playlist

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I usually post on the PS3 side, yet I know that some of you feel the same way about ending up with Split Screeners winding up your team and completely blowing a potential win. Or to have them lagging the match so bad you just cant take it anymore. I would just like to see that Split Screeners have the fairness of going against other Split Screeners in their own lobby. They would have TDMs, Objective matches also. Feel free to add. Peace to all gamers.

Activision Ambassador
111 REPLIES

in reply to esmorgue

I only find split screeners annoying when they get host privileges, that's when you start lagging pretty bad due to the host sharing the connection.

In terms of (bad) team mates, sticking with at least a party of 3 or more is best to avoid playing with a team full of split-screeners.

Not all split-screeners are bad. To be honest, some of them can be great objective players. However with TDM, they can be a nuisance if say the split-screen partner is going 0-15 whilst you are having the game of your life.

There can be times where I've played with a team of splitties in Dom and all they do all game is cap flags...the sign of a true objective player I must say.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

I agree that all are not bad. It is usually the less accustomed CoD player, chilling with his bud that can cause the problems. As I play GW alot you can see where my problems come in alot. I'm not trying to do away with it. I would just like to see a playlist like Barebones has where if you want to play a certain way [Split Screen] then that where you could play. Without being ganged up on by a team comprised of more skilled players.

Activision Ambassador

Re: Petition to Start Split Screen Only Playlist

in reply to vims2011

I can say for split screeners it had both an advantage and disadvantage. At times they can be beneficial if they have been partners for some time and have a good concept of how to play the different modes of the game. For example I do both split and single and a lot of modes with both. First I'll say singles good and bad points. Even though I can be a positive player in TDM or hold my ground in CTF or DOM that doesn't mean anything if my whole team of singles are just running around without a though in their head. Most singles like to play lone wolf on TDM? I don't understand why that is since it starts off with the word "TEAM". They also don't realize that watch their teammates back is the right thing to do because when they die it will effect the teams score in more ways than one. What I mean by that is not only does it add to the opposing teams score but it temporary reduces odds of successfully fending off the enemy. On the other hand if they are single and know how to play positions it helps tremendously.

Split isn't an exception in any way. There are those who can work in twos and take out all rival forces without host connection or lag just based on great coordination and team tactics. But some just want to play with friends effecting those who want to win. Partners with no skill should be in a lobby where they can work on it but no they decide to join ranks and lowers everyone else's hard earned ranks. Also connection isn't the only cause to bad experiences communication is another reason since some people believe one race is higher than the other which gives them the right to disrespect another person.(racism) Not only that those single players who try to quickscope with no skill or throwing knife that effects on single or split.

After all that being said having a split lobby could be good to reduce inconvenices to others but they should not be prevented from singles matches that should still be optional.

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

Hate petitions as a rule...

... sometimes you have to break rules.

Signed.

ranKismet

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Thank you Sir. I just want these games to be fair for everyone. i repeat this isn't being descriminatory towards them. Like the guy above you posted, sometiimes they host. Huh? How can someone host has that basically has Youtube playing and other things going on at the same time?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

<p style="background-color:#000000;color:red;"><b>i like splits screeners they are Ez kills. they cant see as well and there for in long range match cant see were you shoot them in the head from.</b></p>

<sub style="color:red;">VCsnip3r</sub>

Level 1

in reply to vcsnip3r

guess its not html =p

Level 1

in reply to vcsnip3r

HUH??

Activision Ambassador

in reply to vcsnip3r

vcsnip3r wrote:

<p style="background-color:#000000;color:red;"><b>i like splits screeners they are Ez kills. they cant see as well and there for in long range match cant see were you shoot them in the head from.</b></p>

<sub style="color:red;">VCsnip3r</sub>

Your HTML no workie...

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios