Poll: What assault rifle(s) do you use? [CLOSED]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Poll: What assault rifle(s) do you use?

in reply to codcanuck

ACR 6.8 because it has no recoil and the best damage dropoff of all the ARs.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to nintendon_t

ak silencer kick

g36c silencer red dot

m4a1 silencer ex mags

Level 9

in reply to codcanuck

I find myself to be an all-around type of person but because I'm only level 52 I haven't unlocked anything special yet so out of all the assault rifles I've used I have to pick the ACR.

Level 1

in reply to codcanuck

Cm901 with kick and a silencer. (gold camo)

ACR with silencer and red dot.  (gold camo)

Scar with silencer and red dot. (gold camo)

I feel like I suck with the FAD but I'm real close to having gold camo for it.  I hate using it though.  It's like the bastard child of an assault rifle and sub machine gun.  It doesn't have the range to compete with assault rifles or snipers, and a fire rate that can't quite compete with the submachine guns.  It kind of sucks. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Every person to his own. Heck, when I was trying out the AK-47, it felt like a peashooter to me. Not because of the damage, though - it was because of the muffled sound and slower rate of fire which made it seem "weak" to me.

In fact, that reminds me...has anyone else noticed that the knifing sound while holding the AK-47 is different?

Level 26

in reply to codcanuck

I just can't do well with the FAD.  Or at least I don't feel like I do as well.  It seems like I die an awful lot with it.  It's not good on the small maps becaue of the sub machine guns and FMG's and it's not great on the big maps because of snipers and the other assault rifles.  I don't know.  Maybe I just suck with it.  Thought it did seem like on the last few times I used it that I was suffering from lag comp more than anything.  I would start firing, not get hit markers, and then fall over dead. I can't do crap with the AK47 either. 

Forgot to mention that I also like the G36C and have gold camo for it.  I think I used red dot and kick with it.  I quit using it to get gold camo for the scar and cm901 a while ago so I'm not 100% sure if those were the attachments I used but I think they were.  My favorite assault rifle is the Scar though.

Level 33

in reply to codcanuck

I'm surprised there are any votes here at all. I thought MW3 was nothing but skill-less a$$clowns running around with a PP90m1 and Akimbo FMGs. :/

Level 25

in reply to codcanuck

TYPE 95 RAPID FIRE AND ACR GRENADE LAUNCHER GOML N00BS

Level 10

in reply to Wozny1

You're the first person to say the Type-95 Smiley Surprised

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

Because he's trolling

Level 26

Studios