Predator missile killcam challenge bugged?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Predator missile killcam challenge bugged?

I have no idea where to post this really.

But this is the second time now that I got the final kill(s) of the match with a predator missile in Demolition and it didn't unlock (the title that comes with) the challenge. I didn't get get the Predator missile from a care package.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I've completed this challenge twice now yet it won't register. Does it not count in Demolition?

I demand my title and emblem for doing so!

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Predator missile killcam challenge bugged?

in reply to rrcp1us

That title is not awarded in most objective based game modes that only show the final kill. You will only get it in game modes that have a "winning kill" TDM, FFA, Team Defender are your best bets.

Second to that you need to make sure the final kill challenges have been unlocked depending on your level.

Level 16

in reply to opb81

I'm not sure what you mean with "game modes that only show the final kill" So.. these killcam challenges are only awarded in TDM? And I have the challenge unlocked, yes.

Level 1

in reply to rrcp1us

Game modes like domination, kill confirmed, and demolition do not have a "game winning kill" since they are based off of objective scoring, so there is no true game winning kill only a final kill. The challenges are for game winning kills which happen in the game modes TDM, FFA, Team defender and i think S&D. So yes your best bet is to play some TDM or Team Defender to unlock the game winning kill challenges. 

Level 16

in reply to opb81

Ah, well that explains it then. Thanks!

Level 1

in reply to rrcp1us

You are welcome, I think many of us were used to Black Ops and the fact they used final kill cams for the challenges.

Level 16

in reply to opb81

Well when I did mines I did it in TDM and still did not get it and what do you mean "unlock the game winning kill challenges?

Level 1

in reply to rrcp1us

What is your level?

Level 1

Studios