Quickscoping... Just give it a few months....

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Quickscoping... Just give it a few months....

...and after a few months there will be a revolt.  I promise you this.  I played MW3 already and tested out quickscoping - it's honestly 5x easier to kill someone while quickscoping than it is with a regular gun.

MW2 quickscoping was pretty hated.  MW3 quickscoping is even easier and even more powerful due to a number of things. The first is the "Stability" proficiency that takes away idle sway on snipers.  The second is all snipers (or at least Barrett + bolt actions) are a 1 hit kill to ANY spot on the body.  You literally die from 1 shot to the foot.  The third is auto-aim assist has been INCREASED for the 3rd COD game in a row.  You literally only have to have a target anywhere between your hip-fire crosshairs and when you scope in, you snap on.  It's mindlessly easy.  Ask anyone who's played and they will confirm MW3 has the easiest sniping of any COD in franchise history.

As far as my personal opinion I think Black Ops went a little too far with the nerf, but I think MW2 quickscoping was too easy.  COD4 had the most balanced quickscoping.  All they needed to do get rid of any perk that let you ADS faster and it would have been fine.  I know we are in the "honeymoon" phrase right now where MW3 can't possibly do anything wrong and the first person to criticize anything gets hung on a tree, but after a few months these forums will be flooded with begging to nerf QS once again.

Level 20
54 REPLIES

Re: Quickscoping... Just give it a few months....

in reply to iamhollywood5

Level 10

-hSs

So so balanced.......

Level 21

in reply to davidlsofferman

I watched the same vid man.

It's ridiculous how you don't need to fully scope in to kill someone.

It looks worse than MW2 quickscoping in my opinion.

All IW need to do is disable "Quickdraw" for snipers OR...create a sniping playlist.

Level 51

dear god... i haven't seen it that bad =/

Level 20

davidlsofferman wrote:

-hSs

So so balanced.......

Yikes!!!!

Level 28

omg that video with the QS, is distgusting,

disgusting in  i want to throw up way, not the good way, seriously why!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!???!?

Level 2

That is quite bad I must admit

Level 16

You’re forgetting that it’s very popular too, that’s why it’s back. A big money maker on ytube. This game caters to noobs and is made very easy in general like you said. Enjoy it if you bought it but don’t take it seriously. Treat it like mw2 and you can have fun with it.

No, it's not easier than a regular gun, let's not go overboard.

Level 32

in reply to Snipingdbag

Yea i agree with ya on that one bud. Lets not forget that this wont be the only thing trying to ruin the fun of the mulitiplayer. People will always expliot the game just like that one man army shit. Thank god they took one man army out but then again lets see how long it takes for people to find a way to be cheap with these new perks coming. Like you said, lets not go overboard about dieing a few times in a noobish way. Just keep playing and enjoying  the game.

Level 1

Studios