Rapid Fire Fingers

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Rapid Fire Fingers

So, for probably about the 20th time, I was accused by some bad loser of using a rapid fire controller because I sprayed him a bunch of times with the RSASS and with akimbo P99s... I'm sure there are many out there, just like me, who've worked hard on developing their rapid fire fingers and put them to devastating effect with a semi-auto... so how often do you get some little whiner erroneously complain about you using a rapid fire controller and how good does it make you feel knowing how much you've made these little cry babies rage?

Level 29
19 REPLIES

Re: Rapid Fire Fingers

in reply to WKMMS

That sucks man.  What stinks even more is that legitimate guys like you get criticized because of the amount of illegitimate dudes who are actually using rapid fire.  I never bought into that until I went onto one of those modding controller sites to buy a customized controller for my best buddy for his birthday.  I got it engraved with some illuminating shoulder buttons with a chrome looking shell.  The wierd thing was that before check out I had to uncheck the box for the Rapid Fire button, because the feature was included in the base price.  I'm glad I noticed because he never would have used it with rapid fire, but that just shows you how accessible it is.

Anyway, keep tearing 'em up man, and don't pay attention to it.  People like to say you're cheating just to make them feel better about how much better you are then them.

Level 4

in reply to TheHonch1

doesn't bother me at all... could care less what some obvious imbecile thinks on the other side of the interweb... it's funny how people react so badly to losing at a game... people take it far too seriously

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

This has happened to me in the past but I just ignore it. The thing that grinds my gears is when someone actually takes the time to write a slandering message to me while in game. It's sad that they are that upset that they would actually put that much effort into it. Of course, I act like a punk and send them a message egging them on after which I add them to my block list. I'm already wasting a large part of my life playing video games and I don't need to deal with them on top of it. Just me.....

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

I think that's hilarous when someone stops playing to write a badly worded "hate mail" mid game... only happend to me once.  at the start of a TDM on Bakaara I ran from where C Dom is  through the long building on the right hand side.  I heard someone coming so I pulled out my tac knife and hid in the gap beside the first door.  He ran through and I knifed him in the back. 

He obviously respawned near where A dom is and came looking for revenge.. saw him coming towards the stairs so I hid again and tac knifed him as he walked past... less than a minute later he sent me a message that looked like it was written by a very angry 7 year old with Tourette's... no prizes for guessing what I spent the rest of the game doing to him

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

Yep, people take these games way to serious, it after all is just a game and meant for fun and not a life and death situation.

Level 70

in reply to WKMMS

Ive seen a few modded controllers in my day. And when you see one it is blantantly obvious. Im sure you do have a fast trigger finger but no one has a trigger finger that can shoot as fast as a PM-9. When you see an RSASS fire a clip like its a PM-9 it a modded remote. Its also easy to tell the difference between tapping the trigger finger very fast and ripping straight thru a MK14 clip like its full auto.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

If there is any doubt at all its a modded controller its not a modded controller.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

I've never seen any in a live game, but I've seen the youtube videos from back in the CoD 4 days when people were firing their USPs like they were G18s... It couldn't be any more obvious

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

Its very easy to tell the difference by the consistency in the firing.  You can be fast, but not completely consistent in your firing, where as a mod will sound completely consistent.  I get people often accusing me because I love the MK, but if you watch/listen , its obvious Im noobish.

Level 34

Studios