Really Wierd ELITE Thing?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Really Wierd ELITE Thing?

Okay, Firstoff i wanna say, That I did NOT Hack, Infact this game wasen't even INSTALLED until today.

So i installed my MW3...And my stats and everything was the same. But then i go to my callsigns, Because it says : [NEW] Callsign [NEW] Emblem. So i go and take a look...I see a ELITE Title and a Blue and Red ELITE Emblem? Then theres a Shining [XP] Square next to my name, So i'm like okay, Cool! Double XP and ELITE's For PC!. But i ask a couple of other gamers on a TDM. They said they didn't have the shining XP thing and those titles and emblems. So I'm like okay? This is wierd. So i start thinking i didn't enter any CoD contests or anything. But i was thinking if CoD was making a raffle thing. for random accounts on CoD.com whoever won would get exclusive titles and some Double XP. I didn't Even PRESTIEGE! To get it! So i really don't know whats going on, Can some of you tell me? I swear i did Not hack. You could search my PC and not see a hack. So, please reply. I really Wanna know what the heck is going on. Have i won something or is ELITE finally for PC?

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Really Wierd ELITE Thing?

in reply to CallofdutyBlack211

bump

Level 1

Today I just visited CoD Elite page then I saw that there was the option to switch the account to Steam, when selected this option to reload, the page is down.

When I accessed the game a few minutes ago, There was an Elite emblem, an Elite title and Double XP active.

The URL doesn't load is:

https://elite.callofduty.com/account/status/platform/steam

Level 1

Thanks for bringing this to my attention you two! I will do my best to forward this up and try and get more information on this for you.

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Seanicus23

Actually this is not really a problem. I really liked having received the emblem, the title and Double XP. Would be good that you guys unblock the other titles and emblems related to the Elite in MW3... and we, PC players have the Elite Service available soon.

Level 1

Studios