RoG Clan :)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: RoG Clan :)

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Recently just got Xbox Live gold so that I can be part of RoG again. 17,000 gamerscore strong. Been gaming since 2010 this is my chance to be part of something that will continue to imporve over time. It's unlike anything that I've ever seen. Truly remarkable in terms what what going to the limit actually means. Big words I say, but all true. Find out for yourself and join us.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

RoG. A close nit clan. Life is short. Your time is valuable and to get the most out of Xbox live you need a clan that is willing to put hardwork first, teamwork second, and manners and fairness next. We are about giving you the maximum experience while you are online. Built from the ground up RoG has worked out its kinks and hurdles and has moved on. Don't join a mom and pop start up clan that wont last. Join RoG, a super clan in the works, a clan like none other. We are creating a demand for a product, a demand that will go down in history as the most famous Xbox Live clan in history. Beyond KSI or any of those wanna be super clans.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

We've done something amazing here at RoG. We have upped so many members. We've helped them get better. We have done what no clan has ever done before. Create an environment for people to thrive. This is what you need to be part of.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Revolution of Gaming has a tone that's unique across video game. We integrate values, down to earth, non strictness, fun, and family into one super community that gravitates towards all.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Revolution of Gaming has a feel that no one has ever felt before. It's an emotion that we call FUN and fun thrilling ride. Get the most out of your time, join RoG you won't be disappointed.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Yes we might be up at 11,000 members but it's just proof that we are growing, we have an active community, we are organized, we are fun to game with and now it's your turn to see what RoG is all about.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

600 members in brigades across all games! Almost 150 across 3 Call of Duty brigades. Plenty of gamers to game with.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Revolution of Gaming is reaching new milestones everyday. This is the clan. The place you should be when you join. There's never been a better time to join, but today.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Today we begin to take a new step forward. A time that we consider RoG a place of community, teamwork, loyalty, and above all improvement. Join our social clan, a clan to have fun, meet people, and of course to be competitive.

Level 6

in reply to Syno23

I signed up on your website and filled out the application a few days ago. I havent heard anything so I guess you're not interested in me joining your clan.

Level 1

Studios