RoG Clan :)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

RoG Clan :)

Want to join an awesome clan? Well, you can come sign up for the fourms and maybe you will end up joining. http://www.RevolutionofGaming.com/forum/forum.php?referrerid=7523

If you need any help don't be bothered to ask me or anyone else.

There is also divided up brigades for

Black ops

Halo

Assassins Creed

and more.

there is also gamebattles if you do them.

You just have to read the rules and just hang out in the fourms have a good time and send in an application maybe some one will accept it. Most likely they will, just put what games you play and things like that into the app and you will be set. I think you can join under ps3 or xbox 360.

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: RoG Clan :)

in reply to iLikeTacosX

RoG is a great clan, very happy to join. We will be the best. Very active very good clan to join.

Level 6

in reply to Syno23

RoG is doing quite well right now. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the future. Thank you for your time.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Syno23

are you playing mw3 ?

Level 2

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Thank you for taking interest in our in our clan. RoG has been around for awhile. We're looking to expand and continue to grow. We are looking for dedicated and fun members to game with.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Thank you for your time. RoG is a clan that we have made for the gamers by the gamers. It's something special among the ranks of revolutinists. Please consider, have fun, meet new people, and game with other likeminded gamers.

Level 6

in reply to iLikeTacosX

Hey I was wondering whether this clan was more orientated towards BOP2 or Ghosts or MW3? I'd love to join if it had a large mw3 community.

Level 1

in reply to iLikeTacosX

We have a large section of MW3. Over 10000 members split into a bunch of brigades playing a lot of games.

Level 6

in reply to Syno23

Syno, I went to your forum page and I didn't see a MW3 brigades? Could you send me a link please? I'd happy to join if I saw the MW3 community.

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to LifeTheory

Yes of course, we do have a section for MW3. Ask RoG Pink RV.

Level 6

Studios