So I ran into a hacker couple last night....

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

So I ran into a hacker couple last night....

I was playing some Kill Confirmed last night and I ran into these 2 weirdos:

Why are hackers so arrogant?

Level 37
64 REPLIES

Re: So I ran into a hacker couple last night....

in reply to nintendon_t

This was funny. I really like your vids. It would be cool if you came to HC and played us and recorded it.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

You're probably wondering why I said this was funny. Its strange but the first time I clicked on your link it took me to reflex gun game with you and semper and someone else. When I started seeing the other comments on here I realised I hadn't seen this video. Strange.

pauly01 wrote:

This was funny. I really like your vids. It would be cool if you came to HC and played us and recorded it.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

Pauly, I have to admit, those three or so HC TDMs that I played with you and other OFC members a few days ago, it was the most fun that I have had on CoD in a while. And I only did good in one game. MY bad for throwing that flashbang at you and ruining your streak( i think you were one away from dogs?), but it was 100% accident, just like im sure that the bullet that penetrated 2 walls and hit me was accident too

Hey, who's that johnny guy btw? He was a SERIOUS camper, like, ghost pro, galil. He took camping to a whole new level....he camped in havana

Level 38

in reply to padiego

padiego wrote:

Pauly, I have to admit, those three or so HC TDMs that I played with you and other OFC members a few days ago, it was the most fun that I have had on CoD in a while. And I only did good in one game. MY bad for throwing that flashbang at you and ruining your streak( i think you were one away from dogs?), but it was 100% accident, just like im sure that the bullet that penetrated 2 walls and hit me was accident too

Hey, who's that johnny guy btw? He was a SERIOUS camper, like, ghost pro, galil. He took camping to a whole new level....he camped in havana

Those were some good games. Johny Ringo is a serious camper for sure, but he always goes 28 - 30 something with like 2-3 deaths. You just can't prize him out of his spot. But on certain maps we like to lock down a whole area and hold it. On havana we all have a favourite spot we like to hold. Btw, Lola says hi and thanks for the tk'ing knife at the start of that match. She saw the funny side because I told her you would probably do something like that.

Level 29

in reply to pauly01

That really was 100% accident

I was running around and I freaked out and knifed. Lovin Black Ops....

Level 38

in reply to padiego

OFC?...pfsttt....  freakin losers... 

Level 9

in reply to pauly01

hey pauly01,  you aren't [OFC]Candyman are you?  what name do you go by in-game?

Level 3

in reply to pauly01

pauly01 wrote:

I would love to play with you, Mr.Warp.

I need your MW3 ally code though lol

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

nintendon\'t wrote:

pauly01 wrote:

I would love to play with you, Mr.Warp.

I need your MW3 ally code though lol

I'll pm it to you when I next go. So you know my dj name huh. lol.. Nothing surprises me anymore..

Level 29

Studios