So any hour now the Javelin Insta-kill and Infinite Tube should be starting

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

So any hour now the Javelin Insta-kill and Infinite Tube should be starting

In these forums and in the Black Ops forums, I've been an avid defender of Activisions baby companies when it comes to complaining about crap that is genuinely not crap.

At the same time, I have also said on a lot of occaisions that the COD series would not survive another fiasco like Infinity Ward put out with MW2.

This latest patch?

It is a HUGE step down the same road we went down with Modern Warfare 2.

I didn't drop $100 on a game that could be exploited, hacked, modded - or glitched with ease. This game is not out a week yet and already you guys have a glitch that, sure, may seem minor in the grand scheme of things. But it only encourages more severe "glitching," etc.

The controller button in clan tag glitch needs to be fixed pronto. Real fast.

And to anyone that says it does not affect game play: you're morons. Seeing a person's GT already impairs whether or not you can see other things on the screen. The big bright buttons only make it worse.

I'm telling you guys: if this game has the same severity of problems the last MW game had, lawyers are going to get involved.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
22 REPLIES

Re: So any hour now the Javelin Insta-kill and Infinite Tube should be starting

in reply to nuttin2say

first off, i didnt see anything in that post that mentioned the javelin or the GL.

second, you wont get anywhere with the lawyers so empty threats will get you nowhere.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

I second this post. Infinite tubes huh? Maybe if you had scavenger and EVERYONE in the match had tubes and died with at least one on them then yes. But no one does, you wouldn't believe the amount of times someone has tried tubing me in game and all I did was poke around and shoot them in the face with my golden ACR. I can honestly say I have died from a tube less than 10 times and I am level 80.

Also with the lawyer.... You can't sue them for anything.

You: *calls lawyer* "Omg they said they nerfed noob tubes and they clearly didn't, I want to sue them for millions."

Lawyer: "um.... whats a noob tube?"

You: "Its a grenade launcher attachement for an assault rifle in the game Call of Duty."

Lawyer: "er... So let me get this straight, you want to sue Activision because IW said they "nerfed noob tubes" but your getting killed by them all the time?"

You: "Yes"

Lawyer: "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA" *hangs up*

Level 6

in reply to KT Phoenix

Agreed :L

Level 2

in reply to nuttin2say

Not being funny like they should of like found this out by the game testers before this being released isnt that the game testers jobs to like find glitches, It's minor like you said the clan tag one :L,,, it doesn't really impair :L. It isn't that bad to be honest.

Level 2

in reply to andrew_baqueriz

When you have a million people playing a game they are going to find exploits that were not found by a few playtesters. The real problem is when they don't patch said glitches in a timely manner.

Level 2

When you have a million people playing a game they are going to find exploits that were not found by a few playtesters. The real problem is when they don't patch said glitches in a timely manner.

Level 2

Level 2

in reply to nuttin2say

let me explain why the lawyer wont work.....

this game has 3 options of play Special Ops, Campaign, and Multiplayer. both the Special Ops and Campaign come automatic for you to play whether you have Xbox Live or not. Multiplayer is an OPTIONAL service. It is optional because it is not an automatic service and you dont have to play it. If you want to play it you pay Microsoft to use the Live service in order to gain access to the Multiplayer service. IW didnt even have to put the Multiplayer in it. As long as the Campaign and Special Ops are in working order, there is no case that can be brought against anyone.

hence the reason for my saying its an empty threat.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

You still have yet to tell me how to get unlimited noob tube ammo..... You do realize that you don't get more ammo from Scavenger unless the person your scavenging from had noob tube ammo on them right? And that's not at all, they actually had to die with ammo still on them.

As for the Javeline, I thought it was vehicle lock on only? I know they changed some things about it, and I personally have never used it (I am a stinger kind of person) so I could be wrong about that. But that would bring me to my first point. They have to die with ammo of that gun to get it back, the only thing that rule doesn't apply to is your primary and secondary guns (attachments not included).

Level 6

Studios