Someone threatening to ban me after kicking them out of the clan

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Someone threatening to ban me after kicking them out of the clan

After I kicked someone and four of his friends from my clan for using 20th prestige hack and constantly joining XP lobbies, they are now threatening to get me banned when I haven't even done anything. Just because my name has the word hack in it doesn't mean I hack. In fact I'm against hacking completely on games consoles and I used the name to scare people off. Now can these imatture little people I kicked from clan actaully get me banned with a cause like hack me, or get someone who works at Activision to ban me, cause I swear to god if they touch my account I will take them down to the police station and take them to court

Level 1
1 REPLY

Re: Someone threatening to ban me after kicking them out of the clan

in reply to BLU3-HACKER1

BLU3-HACKER wrote:

After I kicked someone and four of his friends from my clan for using 20th prestige hack and constantly joining XP lobbies, they are now threatening to get me banned when I haven't even done anything. Just because my name has the word hack in it doesn't mean I hack. In fact I'm against hacking completely on games consoles and I used the name to scare people off. Now can these imatture little people I kicked from clan actaully get me banned with a cause like hack me, or get someone who works at Activision to ban me, cause I swear to god if they touch my account I will take them down to the police station and take them to court

If you know players who have hacked and have proof (even better!) send an email to report@infinityward.com.

Level 11

Studios