Something that shows how broken this game is.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Something that shows how broken this game is.

The Juggernaut is a perfect example for how broken this game is. This shows the damge that everything does. Should a Juggernaut be able to eat two predator missles in a row, 3 full mags from an ACR, and 5 knives, but not be able to survive a semtex being stuck to his shield at full health? This shows that the game needs a lot of work.

Level 12
8 REPLIES

Re: Something that shows how broken this game is.

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

I don't think a symtex to the shield will kill a jug from full health.  Woody proved this in a private match video where he did just that.  He also stuck their heads, etc.   A single symtex can't kill a jug no matter where he's stuck.  Unless they changed something with the last patch.

Level 7

in reply to zArtfulDgr

I kind of have this thing called personal experience that disproves that.

Level 12

in reply to zArtfulDgr

OP makes no sense. I kill many Juggernauts with just one Predator Missile. I once stole a Jugg suit from enemy and it took 4 guys to surround me and take me down with their primaries. I think thats rathe reasonable. I have used and seen many Juggernauts since I started playing MW3 and Ive had no reason to believe they are unbalanced.

Dont forget there are two types of Juggernauts too. Do you think a simple 5 killstreak should be able to simply and effortlessly take out a 15 killstreak? That seems a bit unbalanced. As a matter of fact 3 Predator missiles to take out 1 Juggernat is pretty balanced. In essence its like a 15 killstreak taking out a 15 killstreak.

Its fine. Stop complaining.

Level 33

in reply to vileself

No a 5 killstreak should be able to take out something that just requires 18 points over multiple lives.

Level 12

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

It can. Its the 15 killstreak Juggernaut that requires multiple Preds. Like I said I kill the 18 pointstreak Juggernauts all the time with a single Pred missile.

Level 33

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

i'm perfectly okay with a predator taking out a Juggernaut.  But I have no idea what you are talking about with the Semtex thing.  I've stuck a semtex to a Jugg so many times and it's never killed him.

Level 20

in reply to MoNsTeR_zAcH

This video would like to have a word with you about Semtex killing a Juggernaut. 

Level 23

in reply to pneumatic

Ok, I will admit thatin the video it did not kill him. When it happened to me it was during version 1.02, so I guess that it was still possible back then. But even then there should still be a better reward for killing a Juggernaut than just the points for a normal kill

Level 12

Studios