Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Spawn trapping is a ban-able offence , , WTF, , ,

in reply to Call_Of_Weezy

ok with that logic then you should allow and never fix glitches in the game.  your not playing how the game was intended, your just playing on the flaws, it has nothing to do with "How i think the game should be played" its how the game was designed to be played smart one. anyway your logic in "good players dont get spawn trapped" is flawed, basically a good player then is someone who NEVER DIES!.. also im not going to have a convo on a mw3 forum about my skill level compared to yours or anyone else, there isnt a way to prove I can destroy you on here so i wont agrue it. make some sense, develope a legit thought, then start typing lol

Level 18

in reply to ERROR_6_

ERROR_6_ wrote:

ok with that logic then you should allow and never fix glitches in the game.  your not playing how the game was intended, your just playing on the flaws, it has nothing to do with "How i think the game should be played" its how the game was designed to be played smart one. anyway your logic in "good players dont get spawn trapped" is flawed, basically a good player then is someone who NEVER DIES!.. also im not going to have a convo on a mw3 forum about my skill level compared to yours or anyone else, there isnt a way to prove I can destroy you on here so i wont agrue it. make some sense, develope a legit thought, then start typing lol

I don't even know where to start after that post.  I wish I could "develope" a legit thought that I could somehow word so that you might begin to understand it.  You're comparing spawn trapping to glitches in the game, when it's no where close to a glitch.  You hold 2 flags, the game spawns the enemy in the safest location for them, near the only flag they have.  You're the one who said and I quote "its not playing the game correctly".  Since there is no manual stating how the game MUST be played, or not played, then your statement is merely an opinion on how YOU think it should be played.  Of course a good player will die, but good players will not get spawn trapped.  If you have the slightest clue of the coordination and technique involved in properly spawn trapping a team, you'd know it happens to bad players.  But it's clear you don't understand much, so continue to be blissful with your ignorance.

Level 13

I agee with call of weezy. I mself have been "spawn trapped" and have done it to other players. It's all in who gets there first (to the spawn area). Seriously how can one whine about it, you obviously suck, just like me, at this game. Quit your crying and stop "camping" where you spawn, tell your snipers to move up, and "spawn killing" wouldn't happen to you or your teammates. Oh, and also ban "quick scoping" and "lay down kills" and "camping"  and "SPAWNING" and the whole fricking game for that matter.

Level 1

I agee with call of weezy. I mself have been "spawn trapped" and have done it to other players. It's all in who gets there first (to the spawn area). Seriously how can one whine about it, you obviously suck, just like me, at this game. Quit your crying and stop "camping" where you spawn, tell your snipers to move up, and "spawn killing" wouldn't happen to you or your teammates. Oh, and also ban "quick scoping" and "lay down kills" and "camping"  and "SPAWNING" and the whole fricking game for that matter.

Level 1

in reply to notherkindofevi

Spawn Trapping is not Spawn Killing. If you set out to spawn kill and sit there and do it for most of the game, you are a douche and deserve whatever ban and punishment happens.

Level 35

in reply to kastro187420

Yep, i played a game of sabotage the other day, i joined mid game, bang dead, bang dead again and so on. I never took a single footstep that game. I looked back at the thearter mode, they where sitting on tac inserts ads 'ing the spawn. 6 players where doing this on dome covering each spawn. On the video they all where ads' ing the spawn from close range and had multiple bodies laying in front of them. Actually the bodies were piled on top of each other.

These players spawn killing where all 20th prestige. I sent a message to one saying he has been reported for boosting/cheating. I never reported them. Just wanted to put the wind up them a little and hopefully make them see their wrong doing.

People like that wreck this game. It happens frequently in sabotage. This is my favourite game mode. If i cant play it i may aswell throw my ps3 in the rubbish bin.

All in all someone should slap there mother for raising children with no morals.

Level 10

in reply to RAN Kismet

Synonyms won't save you. They're not antonyms, contain and trap. I know a guy just like you saying spawn control is different, but he told and demonstrated they where rushing and not spawn trapping/containing/camping.

Level 1

in reply to wolverinecm71

wolverinecm71 wrote:

Sorry if ya already knew this, but it's news to me.I thought it was just good game play..

How can they enforce it? If you have players that snipe in certain spots spawn trapping is going to happen.

This is going way to far... In some game modes spawn trapping is going to happen,what are you supposed to do ,not shot someone so they can get out of spawn?WTF

https://twitter.com/#!/BanCandy/status/202151085505388546

I wouldn't have believed it if you hadn't included the link. That is so crazy to me.

What's really RIDICULOUS is that whenever someone gets banned, they don't tell them why they got banned. How nuts is that? It's freaking laughable.

Level 21

Thats Awsome news!!!!! Ill make sure I have theater mode on now, Its people who actually have no skill , just a party and know where the spawns are who get High kd by doing this. Im glad they are going to bann these retards ruining the game

Level 18

HAHAHAHAHA  

how can you ban somebody for a fail inside the game.  The spawn system sucks balls, we are all aware of that. So why not fix it so spawn camping isn't possible?   since that is too hard lets just break out the banhammer

Level 4

Studios