Split Screening is helping to ruin CoD

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Split Screening is helping to ruin CoD

I dont care what anyone else says.Well  I do, not meaning it in the literal since. It IS ruining CoD. It promotes nothing but laggy games [not all on its own], horrible team mates [not all, but the majority], horrible hit detection [all]. It is disgusting to have to unload a sh*t load of bullets into these guys. I wish they would take it lout of the main playlists and put in one where they could only be able to play.

Message was edited by: esmorgue

Activision Ambassador
70 REPLIES

Re: Split Screening is ruining CoD

in reply to esmorgue

I have never seen anything suggesting that it causes problems. Show me something that establishes this and educate me.

Level 12

in reply to coolwhhhip

If you have never shot at these bastards, seen how laggy they are, seen how bad they do in games..well there is no way to educate the blind.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I completely agree with OP. Most of the time they are at 1-2 bars because have crap connection to begin with and are then sharing that connection for 2 people.

Another major problem that should definitely not be allowed is splitscreen in search and destroy.

- http://www.youtube.com/ragemodeengage

Level 6

in reply to ragemode_E

ragemode_E wrote:

Another major problem that should definitely not be allowed is splitscreen in search and destroy.

Wait, they actually allow split screeners in SnD? Good god Infinity Ward has gone full retard.

Level 14

in reply to shadowthief2

itasnt infinity ward it was sledge hammers fault

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

I agree.  The worst thing about split screeners is you can end up in a match with 7 versus 5, everytime that happens there are split screeners on the team of 7.  Schoolboy error there made by both Treyarch and IW, it happened in Black Ops and now in MW3. 

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

i 100% agree! they are the worst teammates. always in search they are the team killers. I hate it and i wish they had special rooms or it was elliminated all together. Hey IW/Activision if you took it out im sure kids woul whine then their parents would buy 2 copies!

Level 2

in reply to sennalike

That is one of the reasons I dont like to play SnD, HC anymore.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to sennalike

I've seen 7 v 5 games since COD4, nothing new.

That being said, 99% of the time the split screen people are the absolute worst players in the lobby. Seen a kid go 0-50 between two games.

Level 13

Studios