Terminal coming for free to MW3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Terminal coming for free to MW3

in reply to candyslexia

So is this to pacify us because the game is still running worse than a low budget companies game?

Level 59
Highlighted

in reply to ChestSplittah

Not at all, they believe there is nothing wrong with the game, it is our fault the way it performs and others fault,the ISP, you rmodem, the city you live in, the wires that connect to your house from the ISP, your wireless or wired and everyone else's but there own. Your so silly. Runnung worse then low budget games lol

You say it like in every match only 2 or 4 out of 12 are positive and everyone else is negative, high assists, skipping on the screen, emptying clips of bullets only to get killed with one shot, turning to walk in a door or between objects and walking in to the wall or getting stuck, random freezing, pressing reload watching it reload your gun only to say reload again.

If this was the case as above i would agree, but come on, FREE MAP! Yahoo!

Level 5

in reply to Zolite1

i havnt had any problems with the game.

Level 1

in reply to Zolite1

i havnt had any problems with the game.

Level 1

in reply to ChestSplittah

this game has its issues and they are obviously throwing free maps and retarded amount of dbl xp to keep people interested. but that bein said. they know what is wrong, if its not being fixed because they dont know how, dont care, or they are finding out very slowly how to fix it., complaining here gets nowhere. so either play it for what it is and enjoy a free map and some dbl xp, or go play something else. or get hired on with them and fix it yerself. to many complainers.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

What is stopping you guys from adding highrise, afghan, carnival, scrapyard, favela and say salvage for free too? 1 Map adds so little. Make it at least 3. People / mw2 map fans would really appreciate that.

Level 32

in reply to Snipingdbag

I would appreciate them fixing the spawns more than adding more old maps.

Level 14

in reply to NoLifeKing231

Thumbs up to you for having a brain. Unfortunately IW don't have one.

Level 9

in reply to wajackbauer

Thanks for the heads up!  I guess this means when you push the "turn-off DLC" button, it doesn't mean that this map will be included?

Eitherway, this is GREAT NEWS, can't wait until next week.

Level 48

in reply to Snipingdbag

Because it isn't just grabbing the files from and MW2 and paste them into DLC for MW3, it actually takes weeks for each map to re-make.

Level 14

Studios