**The Official MW3 Multiplayer Feedback/Suggestion Thread**

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: **The Official MW3 Multiplayer Feedback/Suggestion Thread**

in reply to esmorgue

Hi, new to the whole blog thing so bear with me.  My son (he's 11) love MW3, Black Ops and all of that against bots or each other.  What we hate is playing on-line.  The problem is we are relative novices and we are playing against people that have prestiged like 4 times - that's bullshit.  We don't get a chance to learn, because we get slaughtered in seconds.  All we are really doing is jacking up their stats.  MW3 needs to take a cue from Crysis2 and have games where there are limits to the levels of the players in the match.  That way new folks can learn, and experienced players will have more of a challenge because they won't have cannon fodder running around making for easy kills.

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

My suggestion is simple. Maybe a way to text mute players as well as voice mute them. Specificly for PC.

It is all well and good to mute a player's voice but I am sure you are aware of how annoying constant streams of text( be it insults or random banter) can be for everybody.

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

My suggestion is simple. Maybe a way to text mute players as well as voice mute them. Specificly for PC.

It is all well and good to mute a player's voice but I am sure you are aware of how annoying constant streams of text( be it insults or random banter) can be for everybody.

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

All or Nothing should have it's own playlist because some people just like to knife and we don't want to get stuck playing 18 guns, 3x6 guns and OIC. Also, if it is possible to eliminate scavenger packs picking up amunition in the All or Nothing game mode, that would be great because when people camp and just shoot, it ruins the game mode.

Thank you for reading this,

Sincerely,

Level 1

in reply to esmorgue

The new gamemode, MITD, is awesome but I have a few suggestions for it. I think that the should be a set gun rotation cycle. Like the custom classes change every other week or somethingk like that. Also the flashbangs should be replaced with concussion or emp grenades because everyone through them and you get flashed for 20+ seconds and die!! Besides that the gamemode is one of the best so far. Cant deside between team deffender and MITD!!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to esmorgue

MITD, is pants (currently) please consider removing kill streak rewards so the MOAB cant be  gained by boosting. I loved this game originally, now it sucks. Most teams hold the juggernaut and never even attempt to plant the bomb.

Please please please, change or delete this game.

Level 1

Studios