The sad story of a fallen community.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

The sad story of a fallen community.

Hello,

Isnt it pathetic, that you cant play one match in mw3 without akimbo warriors or haxing nubs?

And the legit people that do good, are called hackers?

The hackers took over the game, not a patch can fix this.

Codeleakers geckocodes and other code forums will just post new codes, i think hate this is the time to really call the game hacked to sh*t.

If there is a patch in the making, i say that they can better stop it, since it will only stop the hackers for like a week or 2 days.

The poor balancing of the game only made it easier for people to abuse stuff, so probs to that.

Now about black ops.

This game was so much fun, never experienced a hacker since the start of mw3. Now the cool hacker people ( sarcasm ) are there to, and with much people and annoying copy and paste codes.

In general, both black ops and mw3 are just destroyed, thanks hackers.

This forum, well this place just became boring, its all the same and there is no news here, so why is this forum here when it doesnt get updated by the wii admin? Thats supposed to still live.

This is probally the last time that im saying this on this forum, since this will be my last post.

But thank you for reading, and thank you forummites, i had a good time when it was fun.

Silenshotnl  aka  [ A i ] SilenT

Level 31
29 REPLIES

Re: The sad story of a fallen community.

in reply to silentshotnl1

we'll miss you buddy!

I still remember your birth into the forums! you were such an anoying forum noob but you grew up so quickly...

adieu my friend, see you on the skype chat

Level 10

This is the start of a rush out the door.

"We will remember them" - War poem.

Level 30

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

We'll miss you Smiley Sad

Level 26

For some reason I actually like MW3. There are plenty of people who run codes and use OP guns, but I still enjoy playing the game. I'm thankful that Treyarch fixed the problems this game had during launch. Let's just be happy that they actually cared somewhat. Infinity Ward would never give us support if they made the Wii version. Look at the PC forums of MW3. Many of the posts are about the problems that the PC version has. There are way more complaints in those forums compared to the Wii forums. So I'm guessing that Treyarch did a pretty good job with the Wii version. Try to look at MW3's positives. Survival Mode and the Campaign are underrated in my opinion. Most people only care about Multiplayer, so they skip these 2 which are very fun.

Level 4

in reply to Chicago5631

I've created my own campaign for survival mode, with specific classes and factions for each map.

It's much more fun than buying an ACR and M60E4 and camping out somewhere Smiley Tongue

Level 26

R.I.P silentshotnl 8/6/11-7/27/12

Gone, but never forgotten.

Level 5

in reply to Daocow123

Silents been around longer then 8/6/11. He's been here longer then I and my first post was in June last year.

Level 26

in reply to fissuresofreque

Idk. That's just what is saw under his name.

Level 5

in reply to Daocow123

Oh... I'm pretty sure that means when their first post on the MW3 forums was. My first post on the MW3 forums was on September 21st. It still keeps your total number of post from every game.

Level 26

Studios