This is a interesting read pertaining to MW3

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

This is a interesting read pertaining to MW3

21 REPLIES

Re: This is a interesting read pertaining to MW3

in reply to esmorgue

"We deprived them of our services by being fired and therefore we owe them money"

I had to stop reading after that, I was laughing too hard I pissed myself.  This is absolutely insane.

Activision Ambassador

ITS ABSURD. The hack job they tried to pull on them is despicable. "Oh, I don't want my millions, fire me please!!"

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

This is the sort of thing that makes me disappointed with the human race. Definitely going to consider this whenever they ask for money for DLC / ELITE, etc.

Level 10

in reply to ctrl-s

Knowing now how filthy they treated the guys that started CoD. I wish I would've never gave this company money.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Holy shit.  That is the most f'ed up thing I've read in a long time.  I cannot knowingly give my hard earned cash to traitors like them.  Just sad. 

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

This just shows the extent of greed that is at play with this game. They basically outed who started the franchise, to bring in people who have know clue how to build on what has came before. Then blame who they outed, for the game not being as good as it predecessors.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I do not understand their logic at all and I can easily see this getting thrown out of court.  What a load...  you're fired...but down the road when the company doesn't perform as well as it did when you were here, expect to see a court summons to make up for our losses.  What idiots. 

Message was edited by: wridtrvlr

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

That goes to show that they know that this game was going to FAIL! You also have to bring into play that they now only have 1 somewhat credible developer in Treyarch to produce CoD. SH will be forever slandered for their attempt to get this game done. They brought in people that have absolutely NO clue of how to handle the "technology" as the gentlemen called it.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I hope these 2guys shaft them

Level 15

Studios