-Zv_7WCh1s

Level 18
14 REPLIES

Re: This made me laugh. JD content

in reply to brsox

Level 18

in reply to brsox

QSing is a disease and dirty disease and every single GT I come across that I see QSing I just report the shit out of it to rid the CoD world of this horrible disease

Level 1

in reply to muppitmad

Filing false reports is an offence in itself. 

Level 19

in reply to muppitmad

I hope you get banned for false reporting!

Level 3

in reply to brsox

Haha at this guy saying sniping in Black ops was bad, nar it just took some skill and all the dirty QS just couldn't handle it...

Level 15

in reply to Moon_Head_92

Exactly...they think sniping means running around like you have a shotgun in your hands.  Sniping involves long range engagements, not CQC.  Another thing that was good about Black Ops sniping, you had to get chest/head shots to get a kill.  In MW3, I can hit guys in the shin/forearm and get one shot kills.  Sniping takes ZERO skill in MW3.  And quickscoping is BS because why should one gun be allowed to be good at long, mid, and short range?  Really, come on, what other gun can you learn to use and get one shot kills at any range?

Level 33

in reply to Moon_Head_92

Yeah its funny, that he says sniping was not good in BO... Sniping was easy in BO even before the caved in and made it even easier for the cry baby QSers that did not like how it worked, Day one I was sniping and killing with ease in BO. But then again I use a sniper the correct way as they are intended to be used as long range support weapons. Not short range cheap ohk weapons.

QSing is not a skill, not nearly as much as most QSers try and claim. It exploits the fact that snipers can get ohk easier then any other weapon in the game. If they made the snipers take two rounds up close and only could kill in one at long range. Most qsers would cry about it until it was returned to how it is.

Level 70

in reply to brsox

I think its hillarious that people whine about being QSed. I guarantee anyone running around with a sniper rifle would have killed you in half the time and twice as much if they were using an AR or SMG. ARs and SMGs are BY FAR the easiest way to play the game. Im not saying sniping is hard in MW3, it is quite easy. The thing is that everything else is so much easier.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

So true......as I have said before just check QS stats.....I'd rather have em on the opposition than my side......don'tplay the obj and don't get the vol of kills needed to be effective.

Level 44

Studios