Thoughts on latest patch?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Thoughts on latest patch?

As the title says, what are your initial thoughts on patch 1.10 since playing it?

Frankly, to me, I STILL don't see or feel any real changes. Still get the same lag/lag spikes, lag compensated, don't really feel any weapons were upped/nerfed and such...has anything REALLY been changed at all besides just adding the Elite Playlist and the new maps? x_x

Level 24
10 REPLIES

Re: Thoughts on latest patch?

in reply to Gerbera

i thought just the playlist and prestiges were added. Didnt think they were touching anything else. But hey we should go check the call of duty forum Im sure they would post the patch details there. OHHHH WAIT WE ARE.

Level 22

in reply to thisguygotcha

WHAT?!?!?! WE ARE?!?!?! LIES!!!!!

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

I'm just happy it fixed some glitch that appeared for me (and others) on the last update. It was showing me talking through my mic when I wasn't. Really was unsettling.

Level 10

in reply to Gerbera

5 new prestiges all you guys do is bitch Im so happy about ranking up more.

Level 1

in reply to ironfistleft

Maybe because there really isn't much incentive to prestige these days; just a few extra icons, emblems, titles, and challenges, all stuff a lot of people can easily live and play without. Prestiging can also be achieved by any person who has simply played the game long enough, so it doesn't even show any real proof of skill either.

Other people just like doing as much as they can at the game otherwise.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

Like Thisguygotcha said, I didn't think think was a maintenance patch, just a DLC addon. It would be nice if they posted the details on the forum, but I don't think they care about us anymore. I haven't seen a post by a Moderator in months. I feel kinda abandoned

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

There were some fixes.  This is what I found.

• 400 new ranks included in 5 new prestige levels.
  • Also adds the ability to view Clan Rank on player card in-game when enlisted in a clan on Call of Duty: Elite.
  • Fix for trophy system glitch.
  • Ability to select country flags as clan titles.
  • Additional network optimizations.
  • Additional ELITE push to game CaC validation.
  • Support for ELITE Clan Operations end future features.
  • Fixed PM issue where failed invites were preventing large parties from congregating.
  • Repair of writing of the games played field of the player stats so the team behind MW3 can sweep LBs and correct averages on the back end. This process will commence shortly.
Level 6

in reply to Ghamorra

I go to MP1st website.  They are usually pretty good about keeping up to date on games.  They had a list of what was supposed to be in the update there. http://mp1st.com/2012/02/28/modern-warfare-3-patch-1-10-now-live-on-ps3-patch-notes/

Level 12

in reply to Gerbera

Did they buff the M16? I used it (after I prestiged) and it seemed much better than it was before.

Level 6

Studios