U.K or U.S?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

U.K or U.S?

Just want to find out where most the people are from on here? U.K or U.S.

Curious cos been trying to join up with people on here from U.K for our clan, but had no luck.

Mainly spoke to peeps from the U.S.

Want to also set up a U.K clan vs U.S clan match.

Level 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: U.K or U.S?

in reply to SheSaidNo
Solution
‎28-03-2012 01:31 PM

Yeah they are suppose to base it on ping times and other factors, which would stand to reason that it will try to pair you up with relatively close hosts first.

Level 11
58 REPLIES

in reply to i_m_c01

I think we have a heavy mix, though most of the UK posts tend to happen eariler in my day. It's about 9PM over there at the moment.

in reply to iif0xh0undii

not far off, just 15 minutes ;o, and im from uk, but already in a small friends only clan. sorry if thats a disappointment

Level 6

in reply to trolltbh

I'm used to it by now, finally coming to terms with the 1 clan op a month by the look of it, the lag etc etc.... Modern Dissapointment

Level 3

in reply to iif0xh0undii

Yeah, I'm from U.K, was on here at 1 this afternoon so I thought it would have been U.K peeps replying but it was guys from the U.S. At 1 our time it would of been 5am your time wouldn't it?

Level 3

in reply to i_m_c01

US California

Level 11

in reply to scificrimes

US Georgia

Therre is a good mix of players on here from both it just depends on what time you get on.  As far as US v. UK clan amtches the biggest issue with that is lag is typically terrible and just the time differences.  I play every once in a while with some folks from the UK and 1 in about every 10 lobbies I might get a decent enough connection to releally play.

Level 11

in reply to BLLDWG231

i get this issue too when i end up with americans in the lobby, the ping/connection is bad. i find americans talk more on headsets, we brits just rage and hate on anyone thats not a sitting duck target >: o

Level 6

in reply to trolltbh

Yeah alot of times the connection sucks.  wish it wasn't the case cause a few of them i'd like to play with more often but connection just kills us.  Some of us from the US do talk alot on the mic.  Unfortunately alot of times it the ones that prolly shouldn't but oh well what can you do. On of the biggest things I did noice is the European style of play seems to be a little slower and less aggressive than what I was use to in most of our lobbies.  IDK it may of just been the few I had played in.

Level 11

in reply to BLLDWG231

Got to admit, don't really hear many American accents on MW3. Used to hear alot on MW2 though. If your interested in clan vs clan this Friday, let me know and I'll add you and let you know if the clans all in on the day.

Level 3

Studios