UMP45 VS P90

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

UMP45 VS P90

Been using the P90 lately but was r@pping the UMP45 for ages not sure whether to go back to it. Got a pretty good setup on both but would like people’s opinions?

CLAN: S 7 U T

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: S 7 U T - WE WANT YOU

in reply to MENZ1

are you so lonly and attention less that u need to create a topic in mw3 forums trying to be funny, or make fun?

Level 3

in reply to tong7

hes just asking a question no need to be a dick...i like them both but i like the super soaker more

Level 6

in reply to soooo

Super soaker . . . You've lost me there?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MENZ1

the gun with the water barrel looking thing on it pp90something extended mags and suppressor nothing but awesomeness you can shoot for days, looks like a super soaker to me, i rock sleight of hand pro, assasin pro (since i rarely have to hard aim), and steady aim pro, i was rocking blind eye for a lil bit since you dont have to reload after every kill but i feel like a complete retard when i take half an hour to reload i feel like a retard when i stop running too but hey wtf can i do about it soh and extreme conditioning are in the same perk tier

Message was edited by: soooo

Level 6

in reply to soooo

Aaaah yeah I know which one your talking about now haha. I'm a fast pace game player also, like slight of hand ect. Thats what I run on my MSR but for the P90 and UMP45 I use the extended running one and the one where you can aim down the sights and move at the same pace.

Got my 1st 2 for one snipe last night with the MSR. . . Soooo good

Level 1

in reply to MENZ1

you should use steady aim its godly with the smg's and you really dont need quickdraw with them you can just hip fire all day

Level 6

in reply to soooo

True, might have to give it a go but I've got into this habbit of always aiming down the sight. Just natural reflex I guess. My quick scope kills are through the roof hahaha.

Level 1

Re: UMP45 VS P90

in reply to MENZ1

MENZ wrote:

Been using the P90 lately but was r@pping the UMP45 for ages not sure whether to go back to it. Got a pretty good setup on both but would like people’s opinions?

CLAN: S 7 U T

Wiggy's opinion?

Rather immature clan name.

Level 75

Re: UMP45 VS P90

in reply to splittinwigs

Everyone has there own opinion so fair comment. Wouldn't go as far as Immature . . . more like awesomeness LolSmiley Tongue

Level 1

Studios