Unconfirmed Rumor Prestige level Max raised to 20!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Unconfirmed Rumor Prestige level Max raised to 20!

in reply to splittinwigs

I would prefere more attachments, perks, weapons, equipment over more prestiges with silly prestige or rank emblems. A waste of space really.. and a marketing ploy to keep more people in the game and to get more to buy elite for clan ops.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

I would prefere more attachments, perks, weapons, equipment over more prestiges with silly prestige or rank emblems. A waste of space really.. and a marketing ploy to keep more people in the game and to get more to buy elite for clan ops.

think they realized that they dropped the ball on that one.... people were max rank too quickly and already dropping off...

5 new prestiges brings 50% more gametime and hopfully more people sticking around to buy future DLC

Level 16

in reply to splittinwigs

If they do this before i hit 10th (i am 8th atm) then i might but if i get 10th then they bring them out i wont b going any further

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to splittinwigs

To the person who said about 10ths wasting alot of XP i got 10th after 4-5 days played im now on 16 days   so i could of probs done 10-20 a couple of times by now if it was already released but its annoying that they didnt tell us this would be coming because i wasted my prestige tokens on double wep xp for the rubbish dragonov to get it gold since it was last gun :s

Level 3

Studios