VitaL Gaming Xbox 360

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

VitaL Gaming Xbox 360

Hello from VitaL Gaming. We are a brand new clan looking for new members. We have literally just started but don't let it discourage you. We have years of experience in playing Call of Duty games and participating in tournaments. We are just a few friends who started this and look to grow tremendously. We are active and play everyday. The only requirement you need is to have at least a 1.0 K/D ratio. We play all Call of Duty's and do not limit to one specifically. We play as a team and communicate well and expect others to do so also. We always have fun while we play and make the experience the best it possibly can be. If you are interested or would like to learn more, message VitaL AP3X on Xbox Live.

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: VitaL Gaming Xbox 360

in reply to oOoReaperxVx

Update: Up to six members

Level 2

in reply to oOoReaperxVx

Really off to a fast start with 10 members now. We also have made a Twitter @VitalGamingHQ to follow for updates. Really making good progress and working to keep it up!

Level 2

in reply to oOoReaperxVx

I'd Like To Join The Clan im prestige 20 on mw3

Level 1

in reply to oOoReaperxVx

Plz can I join I'm prestige 8 lvl 55 and I'm good at sniping and close range Warfare. My GT is 'xXBlade2002Xx' plz accept me!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to oOoReaperxVx

Still going strong and approaching 20 members.

Also, DeccyofLeeds95, what is your GT?

And The_D3stroy3r, a message will be sent to you shortly.

Level 2

Studios