WHEN IS THE FOUNDER REDEEM SITE GOING TO WORK?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: WHEN IS THE FOUNDER REDEEM SITE GOING TO WORK?

in reply to HeadhunterSeven

Me and my clan buddy, chivesgoat, are having the exact same issue. I got the hardened edition pre-order as a present for me back in november. I have been trying to put it in for what feels like an age but no luck. I've tried Uppercase only lower case only, dashes in between, spaces, spaces and dashes, changing all 0s to Os and no joy. I've even had my younger brother type it in, just to make sure i'm not lossing my marbles and he couldn't crack it. It doesn't help that we don't know how we type it either. Five fields would be a blessing.

I, as a PS3 user have been mugged off. I've forked out 90 squid for this edition and I've only got £35s out of it. I don't know whats going on and myself and chives (mentioned earlier) are left in the dark. Clan ops are great, we love them so much, even staying awake til 5am just so we could play them but they're so sparse. Xbox have tons and because of this, we have to create our own. Running around fighting other clans, like YeZa, setting up our own website.

The founder bootlet was so inspirationaly, about making Multiplayer more than just a game, and we want it to be, nay, we NEED it to be.

Support do what they can but resetting browser cache etc, has not solved nothing. The support need to co-op MORE with the 'dev' team and solve problems in real time, not sent to some mailing list with fingers crossed. As far as I see it founder status means as much to me as it does to activision. Pioneers we're described as but we're still dragging our feet.

We just want our founder status and clan functionality up to scratch

Level 1

I checked this morning and the site now seems to be working I was able to input my founder code without an error.

Give it a try again.

Level 7

We are starting to see some users being able to access and use their Founders codes at http://callofduty.com/founder.  Please first try clearing your cache and cookies, and then logging into http://profile.callofduty.com.  Once logged in, go to http://callofduty.com/founder and try to input your 20 digit Founders code.  If you are still having trouble with this, please let us know.

in reply to ELITE_Help

IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS ENTERING MY FOUNDER CODE CANY YOU HELP PLEASE AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS NOW AND STILL NO LUCK?

Sp8
Level 1

Looks like its working. Mine worked last night

Level 1

in reply to Sgtfully

It is working! Just entered my code today at 13:20 today. It was instant founder status.

Thank you for fixing this for us.

Level 1

Just re-entred the founder code a few minutes ago ...all good, thankyou to whom ever fixed it.

Level 2

in reply to BloodRedOrchid

For me the Founders page is still down. I can't get it to show not even if I logged in with my account. I'm I the only one still with problems getting it to work?

Level 1

in reply to BloodRedOrchid

For me the Founders page is still down. I can't get it to show not even if I logged in with my account. I'm I the only one still with problems getting it to work?

Level 1

in reply to VisitorQ1

no its october and im still having problems

Level 1

Studios