WHEN IS THE FOUNDER REDEEM SITE GOING TO WORK?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: WHEN IS THE FOUNDER REDEEM SITE GOING TO WORK?

in reply to Trickmarker

Me neither I really would like to know if this can be fixed or not

Level 1

in reply to XboxMatt

Hello!

We're looking into getting this resolved so that you guys can enter in your codes. We'll let everyone know when we  have an update on this.

Thanks for your patience!

^LM

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

Cheers, there is a problem. Just like user jukrupurkki states a message 'Your code is good to go bu we aren't. Please try again later' appears. Please fix this so that MW3 Hardened Edition owners can redeem the Winter camo and the Title/Emblem they deserve. Nowhere in the Hardened Edition packaging does it say to the end-user that there would be a deadline to redeem these Founder entitlements. It only states deadlines for the 1 year Elite membership duration. Thus by default the Founder entitlements (Winter camo, and Founder Emblem and Title) should be available to all MW3 Hardened Edition owners regardless as to when they would choose to enter their Founder codes. Please fix this problem, and contact me at my registered e-mail address so I can provide proof of my unused Founder card. Thank you. V

Level 1

in reply to HeadhunterSeven

It's January and the problem aint yet solved, still having problems. "Your code is good to go but we aint". Makes me sick.

Level 1

in reply to jukrupurkki

Likewise... I had given up trying..Randomly just tried and didnt work. Did you get yours fixed?

Level 1

i got the hardened edition and it says that the code its good and they arent try again layter......with i have the chance to redeem the fouder code?  and why the hardened edition its on the stores if the founder is usless like the tokens and theme too?

Level 1

in reply to BillMW

I have been trying to get my Founders code to work since January of 2012. I get the same message about the code being good to go but they are not.

I have called and messaged Activision support and they are unable to help. I even tweeted the Activision support twitter account and they pretty much ignored me. I am not even sure if they understand the problem.

Level 1

in reply to ditodog

Yes, same problem.  They keep blaming it on Microsoft.  How is this their problem?

Level 1

in reply to BillMW

Same thing here.  Seems like it is completely dead now that they shut down the elite service.

What a bummer.  Should have done this a year ago when I had the chance, even though it seems not a whole lot of people were successful

Level 1

I have been waiting for it. I also have a code to redeem.

Level 1

Studios