WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

I am a CoD fanboy, but even I ask the gamedevelopres at IW & Sledgehammer - WHY?

Why:

- Are there so few Hardcore gametypes?

- Is there Hardcore Domination but no HC CTF or [even though I personally loathe the gametype] HC HQ?

- Is Hardcore not ricochet?

- Are teamkills counted as deaths?

- Is there no punishment for teamkillers? [Tonight I met my first 'I'm going to RPG the ground at the start of every HC S&D round douchebag' since Call of Duty 4!!!!!!]

- Is spawn tubing permitted?

- Can I climb some dumpsters/desks/barrels/walls etc but not others?

- Is there so little height variations?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

WHY?

Level 61
5 REPLIES

Re: WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

in reply to ghosthound

i agree on most points but they specifically said they were reducing height variation - something i'm pretty happy about

Level 20

in reply to iamhollywood5

iamhollywood5 wrote:

i agree on most points but they specifically said they were reducing height variation - something i'm pretty happy about

There are at most 2 levels in any one building - it lends itself to pretty one dimentional gameplay for me.

I took my time tonight and explored half of the maps very thoroughly [after playing for about 10 hours - so I couldn't be stuffed exploring the other half just yet - but what I found was that the maps are incredibly basic in nature, stupidly so.

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

I also forgot to ask WHY:

- Did they bring back the f-ing stupid lobby merging system from MW2 rather than the Black Ops 'locale only' search that actually works?

Level 61

in reply to ghosthound

These are my only complaints and they are not deal breakers for me. Unless SnD team killing gets out of hand.

Level 7

in reply to ghosthound

i think its good that they reduced verticality

Level 2

Studios